Spectro Derm Cleanser for Dry Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #845 out of 972 in Facial Cleansers

This cream cleanser is clinically proven to calm and soothe skin while gently cleansing away dirt, oil and makeup without over drying or irritating sensitive skin. Uniquely formulated with cotton extract to help improve skin's barrier function to maintain natural moisture, rice extract to help combat environmental aggressors which can irritate skin prone to sensitivity, and skin soothing aloe.

April 20, 2016

My skin was so sensitive that this is the only cleanser that won't irritate my skin, but keep my skin moisturizer. It's not too expensive and it's good value for the money

February 10, 2016

I find the product is rather pricey when compared to most facial cleansers. It has a very strong smell which is not very appealing and it leaves your skin feeling like it's not clean.

January 23, 2016

I have sensitive skin and Spectro Derm has been my go to for years. Cleans my face (and make up) and keeps me moisturizer and blemish free.

November 16, 2015

This review is for the Spectro Cleanser for Sensitive skin - blemish prone skin, (blue and white label) 500ml
    I love is product. I never new how great it was until I stopped using once and my skin started to have little bumps and blemishes. I use this product daily now and it keeps my skin smooth and from little bumps and blemishes and I also use it sometimes to remove my makeup.

July 20, 2015

This product works well on my sensitive dry skin! Doesn't clog my pores! Love this product.

July 16, 2015

I was recommended this stuff for acne. didn't find it worked at all. I found it dried out my skin terribly.

July 16, 2015

Recommended by my dermatologist for acne , seems mild and effective

April 23, 2015

I have problem skin and have heard others talk about Spectro and its effectiveness. This product didn't work for me at all and only came in quite a large bottle, so I have a lot left over. I wouldn't use it again, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work for someone else.

April 02, 2015

The product is gentle on my sensitive skin yet gently cleanses my face effectively. It is unscented. It does not "suds" up like other cleansers.My skin feels moisturized after washing with spectro derm. The cleanser lasts for quite some time. You do not have to use a lot of product for it to clean effectively. The price varies from store to store. If you are a savvy shopper, check prices. It is worth it to compare.

March 02, 2015

Makes my face feel clean and moisturized.