Spectro Derm Cleanser for Dry Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #846 out of 997 in Facial Cleansers

This cream cleanser is clinically proven to calm and soothe skin while gently cleansing away dirt, oil and makeup without over drying or irritating sensitive skin. Uniquely formulated with cotton extract to help improve skin's barrier function to maintain natural moisture, rice extract to help combat environmental aggressors which can irritate skin prone to sensitivity, and skin soothing aloe.

February 26, 2017

This is probably the most lightest, scent free, gentlest cleanser I have ever used on my skin. I have sensitive skin, particularly in the dry winter months and every time I use this my skin doesn't feel irritated or dried out after cleansing my skin. It does take makeup off every well. I don't need too use a make-up remover when I use this product.

I admire this product because it doesn't need to add any unnecessary scents too make it work. I love scent in washes but I think its not needed in a facial cleanser as our facial skin is so fragile and exposed to lots of elements every day. It scent free so you won't be able too smell much with this facial cleanser. I do wish it had a bit of a foaming cleanse too it but it doesn't. Its soap free and it does blend into the skin very well when cleansing so thats ok.

If you are prone too breakouts I would suggest a cleanser like this one. Lots of times we use cleanser that are harsh, strips the oils completely from our skin, but its not needed to have a great cleanse. Something light is what you really need.

Its a tad on the expense side. I buy it for 12.99$ at shoppers but it does work well and its a very light cleanser so I will buy again.

February 26, 2017

love love love my Spectro Derm Cleanser. So easy on my skin, not a harsh product. My skin looks and feels better afterwards. The price is great too, not to expensive and my doctor recommended it years back.

April 20, 2016

My skin was so sensitive that this is the only cleanser that won't irritate my skin, but keep my skin moisturizer. It's not too expensive and it's good value for the money

February 10, 2016

I find the product is rather pricey when compared to most facial cleansers. It has a very strong smell which is not very appealing and it leaves your skin feeling like it's not clean.

January 23, 2016

I have sensitive skin and Spectro Derm has been my go to for years. Cleans my face (and make up) and keeps me moisturizer and blemish free.

November 16, 2015

This review is for the Spectro Cleanser for Sensitive skin - blemish prone skin, (blue and white label) 500ml
    I love is product. I never new how great it was until I stopped using once and my skin started to have little bumps and blemishes. I use this product daily now and it keeps my skin smooth and from little bumps and blemishes and I also use it sometimes to remove my makeup.

July 20, 2015

This product works well on my sensitive dry skin! Doesn't clog my pores! Love this product.

July 16, 2015

I was recommended this stuff for acne. didn't find it worked at all. I found it dried out my skin terribly.

July 16, 2015

Recommended by my dermatologist for acne , seems mild and effective

April 23, 2015

I have problem skin and have heard others talk about Spectro and its effectiveness. This product didn't work for me at all and only came in quite a large bottle, so I have a lot left over. I wouldn't use it again, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work for someone else.

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk