Spectro Dry Skin Therapy
Good

Spectro Dry Skin Therapy Reviews

Ranked #481 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 18, 2015

I have always had very dry and flaky skin, especially on my face. This moisturizer is one of the most effective I have ever used. It actually feels like it is doing something for my skin, it feels like it both absorbs into the skin, but also sits on top of it, holding in the moisture. I put this on at night, and in the morning it still feels like a moisturizing layer is protecting my skin. I honestly have never felt another moisturizer that feels on my face the way that this does. It feels thick, like Vaseline, but very matte - because it is matte I can wear makeup over top of it.
The only negative I can find about this moisturizer... and a REALLY big negative at that... is the SMELL. I'm sorry but it is quite foul, sometimes it really turns my stomach. It smells like hospital cleaners, a strange carbolic smell. I really wish they would improve the smell ... Everything else about this product is wonderful.. Unless I can find something that works similarly, which I really have tried, I will continue to use this moisturizer, even with its funky smell...

June 19, 2015

I have Eczema on my face which leaves me with bright red blotches and dry flaky skin. I want to hide from civilization. Since I have been using Spectro Dry Skin Therapy Cream I have morning and evenings it helps control the redness which is non apparent now and no more flaky skin. Spectro had relieved the itchiness and burning sensation to. I use both the Spectro Dry Skin Therapy and Spectro Eczema creams which go on easily and do not leave a greasy film on my face. It have been over two years now since I was introduced to Spectro and there is not a day I would go without it. Way to go Spectro!

December 04, 2014

I just used this product at my desk, at work.
Instantly my hands felt silky and quenched. This product soaks in quick and works FAST! It's a good sleek size so you can carry it in your purse.

My cuticles look beautiful and my hands are silky smooth.
LOVE IT!

The packaging is the only downside, if it was prettier I would flash it around more and use it more frequently.

Xo