Spectro Gel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 971 in Facial Cleansers

January 09, 2017

J'utilise ce nettoyant doux depuis mon adolescence. J'ai toujours eu une peau normal, mais sa formule non-irritante convient à ma peau. Ce produit m'assure un nettoyage en profondeur ainsi qu'une hydratation du visage. Je l'utilise quotidiennement, matin et soirs pour une peau fraîche et nette.

January 09, 2017

My teenagers have sensitive skin and we found that this product made their skin drier than usual. My son found that his neck and chin area was irritated after using this product.

January 07, 2017

I love this Product but the Smell need to be re-think... IT Smell like "alcool" !! But for cleaning my face, IT work perfectly. I have sensitive skin and i love this Product

December 29, 2016

I've been using this cleanser for my face every time I shower for years now, and it works so well. It prevents dry skin and also diminishes skin problems like acnea.

September 13, 2016

I'm acne prone and my dermatologist suggested this cleanser over every commercial expensive cleanser out there. It's significantly cleared up my skin. Worth every penny!

August 17, 2016

I have combination skin, & I get pimples in my tzone. I started using this product and well its made my face 90% better I still get an occasional breakout but nothing like I had before. I get 1 or 2 in a month compared to 5 or more before this product. I love how it doesn't dry my face out, doesn't make my face feel tight or oily, and that it does a pretty good job at removing all the dirt and makeup from my pores. However if you wear a 24hr foundation or lots of make up I suggest you use a cleansing cloth first or make up remover as this product will not completely remove it all with one wash. But overall it works great and for those who dont wear lots of makeup this is perfect :) my holy grail cleanser ♥

August 12, 2016

Love this - as soon as I see I have acne coming on, I wash with this and the acne doesn't even come to full heads. The acne dries up very quickly. It dries the acne up, but keeps my face feeling refreshed and not dried out.

August 11, 2016

This is a great all around cleanser. It's the one face wash that's always in my shower because both my husband and I use it. It doesn't have a girly scent or anything... It's very basic but works well. It tends to be pretty pricey at drug stores, but I buy it from Costco and it saves a ton. I will continue using it in the future.

August 11, 2016

I decided to try out this product for a month, incorporating into my daily morning routine. The first thing that threw me off with this product was the smell, it's not a smell I expected from a cleanser, it just smelled like chemicals to me. The texture is very gel-like and smooth, and just kind of goes onto your skin like a peel-off face mask. I was looking more for a product that exfoliated and cleaned the skin, a scrub almost. After a few weeks of trying I just stopped using this product as it seemed to do nothing for my skin, if anything, I found my skin breaking out more after using this product.

June 06, 2016

My skin can only handle spectro. I went off it because I ran out and it was too expensive to replace and I had other cleansers to use up. My skin has been soo bad since going off it. In retrospect, the quality I get out of it is worth that price if you have terrible skin. It's the best thing I've found that works.