Spectro Gel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

September 13, 2016

I'm acne prone and my dermatologist suggested this cleanser over every commercial expensive cleanser out there. It's significantly cleared up my skin. Worth every penny!

August 17, 2016

I have combination skin, & I get pimples in my tzone. I started using this product and well its made my face 90% better I still get an occasional breakout but nothing like I had before. I get 1 or 2 in a month compared to 5 or more before this product. I love how it doesn't dry my face out, doesn't make my face feel tight or oily, and that it does a pretty good job at removing all the dirt and makeup from my pores. However if you wear a 24hr foundation or lots of make up I suggest you use a cleansing cloth first or make up remover as this product will not completely remove it all with one wash. But overall it works great and for those who dont wear lots of makeup this is perfect :) my holy grail cleanser ♥

August 12, 2016

Love this - as soon as I see I have acne coming on, I wash with this and the acne doesn't even come to full heads. The acne dries up very quickly. It dries the acne up, but keeps my face feeling refreshed and not dried out.

August 11, 2016

This is a great all around cleanser. It's the one face wash that's always in my shower because both my husband and I use it. It doesn't have a girly scent or anything... It's very basic but works well. It tends to be pretty pricey at drug stores, but I buy it from Costco and it saves a ton. I will continue using it in the future.

August 11, 2016

I decided to try out this product for a month, incorporating into my daily morning routine. The first thing that threw me off with this product was the smell, it's not a smell I expected from a cleanser, it just smelled like chemicals to me. The texture is very gel-like and smooth, and just kind of goes onto your skin like a peel-off face mask. I was looking more for a product that exfoliated and cleaned the skin, a scrub almost. After a few weeks of trying I just stopped using this product as it seemed to do nothing for my skin, if anything, I found my skin breaking out more after using this product.

June 06, 2016

My skin can only handle spectro. I went off it because I ran out and it was too expensive to replace and I had other cleansers to use up. My skin has been soo bad since going off it. In retrospect, the quality I get out of it is worth that price if you have terrible skin. It's the best thing I've found that works.

February 27, 2016

This had been recommended to me for the longest time, and I had tried a sample years ago; but since I was always used to having a foaming/sudsy cleanser for my face, it just didnt feel right. I finally purchased a bottle a couple months ago, and after using it daily for a couple weeks I realized how great of a cleanser it was. My Skin stays clear, and was way less drying than other cleansers I had used. Another staple in my bathroom now!

February 24, 2016

I have very acne-prone skin and this cleanser made my face worse. It wasn't harsh or anything, although it did dry out my skin. I never felt like my face was getting clean and I felt like I was always left with a filmy residue on my face.

January 25, 2016

I have never had extreme acne, just a consistent spot or two right into my 30's. Since I have started using Spectro Gel, my spots have nearly gone away completely. I really like the gentleness of the product, and also like the price compared to some of the more expensive boutique brands.

January 20, 2016

Very very gentle, doesn't dry out my skin. I have greasy skin but it gets dry if I use harsh cleansers. I recommend this to women in 20s/30s who still get pimples. Sigh.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge