Spiky Acupressure Massage Balls by Physix Gear Sport (Xtra Firm) Pink

Spiky Acupressure Massage Balls by Physix Gear Sport (Xtra Firm) Pink Reviews

1 review
Ranked #53 out of 560 in Misc

September 19, 2016

I was looking for some kind of item to use for massages, mainly for my feet and I thought this was a very inexpensive piece to start with. This was bigger than I was expecting and I immediately wanted to roll this under my feet.

It is very relaxing, I sat on my couch and used it under both of my feet for quite a while. My boyfriend noticed it and so nicely offered to be my Guinea pig and I used it on his back/shoulders/neck, which he enjoyed and said it really loosened his muscles up.

Also if your the one giving the massages this is much easier to roll over someone's muscles than it is to massage with your hands, which usually is tiring to your fingers/hands. I also used this on my legs with a mall amount of lotion and it felt very good and relaxing.

I purchased this at a discount but it's regularly priced $9.99 and I would defiantly recommend it, it's easy to use, takes up next to no room and it's very relaxing.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic