Splat Hair Color Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 258 in Hair Colour

INDICATIONS: Splat His and Her Hair Color Complete Kit is the only complete kit with everything you need. The kit includes : Hair Color. Bleach. Peroxide.

1.5/5

September 28, 2016

Worst dye brand Ive used. The bleach that is included in the kit should NOT be used as it is terrible and bad for your hair. The colors also don't last long compared to other brands.

February 03, 2016

I love splat hair colour and my best friend who is a hair dresser does to! It's the only kit with bleach that does a good job bleaching my hair and my hair dresser says honestly it's better then her salon bleach and I love that you get the bleach and a colour all for the price of one! The bright colours work great and look awesome and if you know how to take care of brightly coloured hair it last for a good amount of time as well! Great selection of f pretty colours I'd recommend it to everyone!

December 08, 2015

I'm a fairly adventurous person when it comes to my hair, I've used a lot of hair color products, from drug store to salon quality, and this doesn't hold a flame to any.

Right off the bat I knew something was amiss when the provided bleach gave less than one level of lift on virgin hair. After getting my hair to the adequate level and tone to take dye, I was disappointed that the color my hair came out wasn't at all true to the box.

The staying power was terrible, after one wash the color was half as vivid as it was initially.

For such a poor color outcome and the amount of damage the bleach did with such a small amount of lift... It was a disappointment, to say the least.

I can't stress enough that box bleach and color kits are the least effective way to achieve a look.

November 03, 2015

I have been using this product for a year and a half now. I have naturally black hair so I was skeptical about the bleach working or the color taking to my hair. I was amazed when the bleach turned my hair beautiful shades of blonde and then the pink took right to my hair. I chose to leave the pink on my hair for 3 hours just to be sure that it saturated my hair. By doing this I have found that I only have to dye my hair every 4-6 months. I love this product and will continue to use it as long as I am dying my hair fun colors.

September 26, 2015

Splat impressed me. I had done my research before buying, and this seemed like a good choice. It was. Was fairly easy to use. I got quite a bit on the counters, but it didn't end up staining. It smelled quite nice, too. Smells like pink smelly markers. The bleach worked well. It was the only bleach that worked on my hair without completely damaging it. I have pretty long hair, and one box was just enough for me. It's been a few months, and my hair is just as vibrant as when I first did it. Though, results didn't look like the pictures on the box, but rather the the colour under the logo. Nevertheless, I'm very happy.

1.5/5

May 28, 2015

I have used a lot of different hair colors. Unfortunately I found that SPLAT didn't last long in my hair and generally just made a big mess.

April 21, 2015

I liked Splat because for the first week or so that I had it, it was bright colours, wasn't washing out or anything, it turned out the colour that I had expected, and didn't damage my hair too much. The only downside, was after the week, it started changing colours and it didn't stay in long enough. I expected to spend just over 15 dollars for something that would stay nice for over a week.

March 30, 2015

am naturally blonde and used the Luscious Raspberry. The color did bleed for several weeks if my hair was not dried immediately. I was completely impressed with the pop of red I attained. However, a year later after two bleachings, a summer in chlorinated water, and three coverups with chocolate browns the remnants are still visible.

March 13, 2015

I like the splay hair colors i use them on myself and my daughters, what i dont like about it is the bleach it ruins my hair

March 09, 2015

Try the red. Wasn't enough bleach or color to do a short hair cut and was expensive

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag