Splat hair color Berry Blast

Splat hair color Berry Blast Reviews

1 review
Ranked #80 out of 258 in Hair Colour

March 04, 2016

I had a really bad experience with this hair color, but in the end it did exactly what it was meant to do. I had platinum blonde hair and had been putting light purple chunks in my hair but wanted something that would last longer than what I had been using, I saw the splat at the grocery store and thought "why not". It come with a bleach kit and a colour, instructions and gloves. The instructions were easy to understand, I used the bleach first, than used the Berry blast colour. The results were amazing, beautiful light purple, very intense, but it took nearly half an hour to rinse the colour after dying it and my hair was quite dry. I really enjoyed the colour, it took about 4 weeks to finally start fading, but it turned this really bright neon pink. Here is where my bad experience comes in. It took me 3 rounds of bleaching to even attempt to fade the colour after 8 weeks of wearing it, and destroyed my hair in the process and eventually dyed my platinum and pink striped hair it brown just to cover the colour up. It definitely has staying power.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?