Splat Hair Color in Lusty Lavender

Splat Hair Color in Lusty Lavender Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 258 in Hair Colour

June 29, 2016

It does give u bright nice colors ,however it stains everything and runs everytime u get your hair wet. The bleaching powder will damage your hair on the first use .

January 29, 2016

I have almost bum length hair and there was enough purple to do it all. I can't speak on the bleach part as I bought a seperate bleach kit to make sure I had enough. Love the bright purple and a week and half later it still looks great. I suggest getting someone to help you so it gets coated evenly and makes less mess. Will deff. use this again

October 20, 2014

I really liked this dye and the color turned out really vibrant given my starting color was a pale blond. However, it stains everything and I mean EVERYTHING anytime my hair got wet it would stain the floors, my clothes, pillows, blankets ect ect. so keep that in mind, besides that it lasted weeks before even fading a bit.

May 30, 2014

Fades into gray if left to long betweens colours

May 26, 2014

Was going for lavender but left it on longer and got a very deep purple. Loved it! Never gotten so many compliments on my hair before! After almost two months has faded to darker purple on top all the way to almost orange on my tips.

March 18, 2014

This is a good starter kit for anyone wanting to do a funky colour, however i do recommend purchasing additional colour (i got manic panic as a backup). The bleaching kit is very simple, and the results were amazingly even! the lavender is not a lavender, mine came out a bright violet kind of like that "Justin beiber purple". and it was definitley not enough in the package. hence why i recommend purchasing additional colour on the side.

But like i said i would def recommend this due to it's simplicity. just purchase additional semi permanent colour or another box.

February 23, 2014

Very beautiful finity..... But the quantity of dye is insufficient.