Sponge Towels Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

Perfect drying solution for easily absorbing the largest quantities of unwanted water in a hurry

September 24, 2016

They great benefit about these is that they aren't that expensive. They often go on sale and there is always a coupon floating around for them. They are NOT soft and plush and actually have a bit of a rough texture to them. They are nicely sized but you will need a couple of sheets for proper absorption as they aren't very thick. They do the job and are a great cheapy for the cottage or camping.

November 20, 2015

I still remember the Sponge Towels commercial that why I've always wanted to buy and try one when it goes on sale. One day it did go on sale and I had coupons for it so I bought some for $2.99+tax for a 6 pack roll. My boyfriend did an absorbency test on all the paper towels we bought on sale one day. We poured same amount of water on the counter and tested with all 4 brands of paper towel to see how much water they can suck up and whether if they can be reused after wiping water and drying. The generic store brand which had the poorest quality broke right away. Sponge Towels did suck up the water but it was fully saturated by the water. So we were super surprised when we tried Tiger Paper Towel that not only it sucked up all the water but it also had more space for more! What I mean is that there were lots of DRY patches on the piece of paper towel that we did not observe in the other brands! So I was a bit disappointed at Sponge Towel as it was beaten by another brand and didn't live up to its claims on the commercials and I watch for years. However I am still using it for general cleaning purposes and wiping down counter tops. I can still reuse it after drying it but for the same price, I'd rather use Tiger Paper Towel as it is more effective and absorbent for the same amount of money I pay.

July 06, 2015

These are the only paper towels my family uses. I like the thickness of the towel and how well they clean up spills. They also go on sale for a great price so we always stock up!

June 24, 2015

These are great they absorb spills very quickly, nice and thick, good quality.

June 09, 2015

Very good product, very absorbant and two size of towel! Genial

April 01, 2015

So absorbent, worth that little extra money. Will last longer than regular/cheaper brands because you wont use as much.

April 01, 2015

These paper towels are useful around the house and do adsorb nicely. Cost of the product is affordable and over all good quality.

What do you think, have you tried them?

April 01, 2015

These paper towels absorb very well and don't break apart. I like being able to select that size that I need. Made of tough material that won't tear or shred under pressure. A great price and the product is frequently on sale.

March 25, 2015

Love select a size paper towels. Nothing irritates me more than throwing out a full sized paper towel when only a small area has been used. Sponge towels do a good job and save me money with the select a size. I really like the savings and the effectiveness of these towels. I don't think I would go back to my old brand. In fact I stock up on these paper towels when they come on sale.

May 28, 2014

Love this brand of paper towel. The select a size option is all I buy. The sheets are thick and absorbant. You can use them to scrub tough stains,and pick up spills. And being able to sect how much you need is a great option. I accidently bought the full sheet ones and really missed being able to just tear off 1/2 a sheet. I ended up cutting sheets in half sometimes. And they are a great value usually going on sale at shoppers drup mart for under $5 for a 6 pack.