Sport Performance® UltraMist® Sunscreen SPF 50 Continuous Clear Spray

Sport Performance® UltraMist® Sunscreen SPF 50 Continuous Clear Spray Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Banana Boat UltraMist Sport Performance Spray -No more missed spots, no more missed fun! Just Spray and Play! This clear quick-dry, rub-free formula with patented AvoTriplex technology protects in 3 ways:
With high UVB protection against sunburn.
With high UVA protection against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage.
With long-lasting protection to enjoy the outdoors.
Now with a New self-locking cap so protection is just a twist away! This very water/sweat resistant spray retains SPF for 80 minutes of non-stop play! Visit coppertone.ca for more information.

June 27, 2016

This is the sunscreen we use for our family of 5. We are an active family that are always on the go with sports and activities, also season passes to a water park and we have been using this sunscreen religiously. Love it, good results. Feels light, not thick and creamy. Protects well for long periods of time. I would recommend this product!

March 22, 2015

I wasn't a big fan of this sunscreen. It does have some good qualities, it is easier to apply, especially to your back or hard to reach areas and it is an effective sunscreen. However I did still find this to be greasy, especially on your hands after applying, I still needed to rub it into my skin. Also I found that the spray would leave a greasy layer on the floors after I applied it. I think I will stick to lotion sunscreens.

July 25, 2012

Very quick and easy to use. I`ve used it on on my daughter too that cant wait to get in the water or go play outside. It`s easy enough that my 4 year old daughter puts it on herself and I just help with her back and neck :)

They also sell this kind in an SPF 100 that is photostable, which means that the product wont change even if its been sitting in the heat, (makes it a great beach bag staple)

June 27, 2011

This sunscreen works ... and that is important, however, it smells bad and stings when it goes on.