Sprite Zero Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

September 29, 2016

Super bon au goût et très frais pour les temps plus chauds.pratique à avoir chez soi pour tout les moments. J'aime le boire bien froid avec de la glace.

September 29, 2016

When I need a mix for a party any season I buy Sprite Zero to have with my hard liquor or even just buy it self . No funny tastes nombitternest. Love it

May 29, 2016

I love the taste of Sprite Zero doesn't have that sugary taste like some other sodas does witch is a lot healthier for me I like having this Sprite in a glass with ice cubes it tastes so cold and refreshing

January 13, 2016

Je ne suis pas une amatrice de boissons gazeuses mais Sprite zero est different pour moi. Il n'y a pas le gout sucré des boissons sur le marché et tout ca sans calories. Il vaut selon moi la peine d'etre essayé.

November 22, 2015

I prefer and will only drink regular sprite and not sprite zero

Though at first similar taste, I found sprite zero has a very bad after taste that lingers in your mouth for a long time after

Probably from the sweetener....

The sprite zero is very flat. Less bubbles and fizzy than sprite regular

Also there is the synthetic taste of probably comes form the sweeteners

Will stick to regular sprite
Or water

No sprite zero for me

July 15, 2015

I found this to be a bit too gasy? Hard to explain. I think I will stick to original as it's the best clear pop available.

July 15, 2015

Sprite has always been my favourite "clear" pop, and now I feel better about indulging once in awhile. Love this product!!

July 14, 2015

I tend to enjoy diet drinks in general, so I don't find this tastes that different from other diet drinks. However, if you are sensitive to fake sugars, I would steer clear of this one.

July 14, 2015

Tastes alright. It does not have as much fizz to it as I would like but it does not have the chemically taste that I find with other Zero products. Overall it is good but my thirst still needs quenching.