Sprite Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

December 05, 2016

i don't really care for the flavour of sprite on it's own, it tastes really syrupy with a bit of lemon and lime to it, so i usually use it while i'm mixing drinks, which is when it tastes a lot better, always something we have around the house

October 23, 2016

I'm a fan of Sprite, especially during the hot summer months. It is crisp and bubbly. However, I have a hard time finding diet Sprite in cases of 34 cans. I prefer it to 7 up and would like the no calorie option available at my super market.

March 22, 2016

Sprite is the only pop I buy. Compared to other brands the price is comparable. I find the taste much fuller than other pops such as 7up. The diet Sprite is disgusting though.

March 02, 2016

If I were to drink pop, I would choose to drink Sprite. That is the pop of choice whenever I eat out. I like that it is colorless and it has no caffeine. It quenches my thirst effectively and is sweet. The only reason I don't drink it more often is due to its sugar content ... but it's likely no more than any other pop.

January 25, 2016

Sprite has been my drink of choice lately. Not all that good for you but does have a great taste. I give it 2 thu,bs up.....

December 03, 2015

I like drinking sprite,it has a nice flavor and its kind of refreshing, nice to have as a treat now and then because pop does. Contain a lot of sugar.

July 08, 2015

I love sprite. It is a very refreshing drink and goes well with everything. Especially in the summer on a hot day.

July 08, 2015

a bit sugary, but very tasty and good at partys

June 17, 2015

It's my favourite pop. It's my guilty pleasure. I love how refreshing and bubbly it is. It's perfect for a hot day and to make mixed drinks too. This is the only pop I love!

June 16, 2015

I really like this pop. Thirst quencher, it's just a bit too acidic for me.