Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 142 in Condiment

The Huy Fong Sriracha hot chili sauce 17 ounces is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic and packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle.This product is guaranteed to be made with only the highest quality ingredients and contains no artificial colors or flavorings.

November 30, 2016

Let's be honest, everyone has tried sriracha atleast once in their lives.. even if they don't know it. Coming from the girl who used to think BBQ sauce was spicy, I've grown to almost crave this in my meals. Way better than franks!

November 24, 2016

I don't usually like spicy food because of the mouth pain associated with it. I'm a fan of flavourful, not hot, and this is the perfect product to provide just what I want in a chili sauce. It gives a nice flavour to so many things - including leftovers (huge plus) - and I don't have to worry about keeping any dairy nearby to sooth my offended tongue. For the sheer amount you get you can't beat the price. This is a must-have in any pantry even if you're not fond of spicy food (really, it doesn't hurt); it's practically its own ingredient and not an add on to a dish. I'm so glad I discovered this product because I can now enjoy spicy foods without the bad side effects.

September 30, 2016

Every punjabi household has sriracha sauce. We always have 2 or 3 bottles. It's really spicy for me. It adds that kick. Everyone else loves it! It gets added on to food that's already spicy.

March 14, 2016

I love this stuff it is the definition of I put that on everything red Frank's hot sauce has no match to the sriracha!!! Decently priced goes good on everything macaroni, cheese buns even. love it it's really cheap $3 with the buy!! Try it out

March 03, 2016

Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce adds an awesome kick to all kinds of food.
I like it add it to my fish tacos instead. My boyfriend puts that s*%@ on
everything. It's a staple at my house.

March 03, 2016

this stuff is so inexpensive and so tasty! I've been putting it on pretty much everything. It has a great taste and a good kick, but, it doesn't linger. Can't go wrong with this :)

December 05, 2015

Listen, I hate this stuff. I am a delicate little flower who goes on fire at even the hint of the sun or any hot product. But everyone I know loves it and my husband loves it. SO thank you Sriracha for making my husband ruin even Mac and cheese with your spicy evilness. When everyone I know loves you, even I have to admit you are kind of the hot sauces.

December 04, 2015

I just can't get enough of this sauce !! I put it on popcorn, nachos, soups, salads and more!

September 25, 2015

First of all let me start by saying that I love spicy food. And sriracha sauce is amazing I love the heat and the spice it adds to different dishes. It's good to have on scrambled eggs or in a wrap or a stir fry!

June 03, 2015

Omg I love this stuff.. I put it on everything!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends