St Hubert Chicken Pie Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 130 in Frozen Entrees

December 04, 2016

Surprisingly good tasting, considering it was only $5 for a pie that fed three of us (with potatoes and beans on the side). There was a lot of filling, and a lot of it was chicken cubes. It makes a great dish to keep in the freezer, being cooked from frozen, and I can throw it in the oven, walk the dogs, and change, and supper is ready. Often on sale at Giant Tiger.

September 15, 2016

This Chicken Pot Pie is a great dinner with a side for 2 adults and depending on the size of your appetite you can have lunch the next day. I wouldn't call it a quick dinner because it takes 60-70 mins to cook but it is definitely an easy meal.

October 01, 2015

Vert tasty and they do not scrimo; it's loaded with goodies. Loved it.

April 09, 2015

Thought we would give this a try as it was on sale at Loblaw for $5.99 regular $9.99. Not bad, seem to have good amount of chicken & veggies. Light and flaky - kind of reminded us of a quiche. It wasn't as healthy as I thought it might be, you really need to read the calorie & carb intake. I assume the crust hold most of the calories. It was ok, not sure I would pay $9.99 for it.

April 09, 2015

it's easy to prep & a variation of the quiche, it's substantial more filling than your average quiche. Served with a side salad makes a nice meal.

March 03, 2015

We've had this chicken pie many times. The crust is buttery and flaky and not too thick. The filling has a generous amount of chicken pieces and vegetables. The creamy sauce is smooth and plentiful. This pie cooks up beautifully and offers your family a healthy and filling meal.