St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 230 in Facial Exfoliators

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

November 03, 2016

L'exfoliant au thé vert enlève bien les impuretés de ma peau . Doux pour les peaux sensible. Pas trop abrasif pour la peau du visage. Je le recommande à cause de son petit prix.

October 28, 2016

I have very sensitive skin, so alot of cleansers are really harsh on my face.
    This one is gentle wit out being too abrasive. And dosent leave my skin red afterwards! It washes off clean with no residue. Recommended! And at only about $4

September 12, 2016

I've always had issues with skin blemishes. Of course I've tried many different face wash brands however this product really seems to work best for my skin type

August 24, 2016

J'aime tellement les désincrustant St-Yves! La première fois que je l'ai essayée je n'étais pas certaine puisqu'il est au thé vert, mais après un essaies j'ai adorée!! Mes points noirs ont disparu et ma peau est beaucoup plus belle!

August 04, 2016

I love St. Ives products, especially their very affordable scrubs. After using this particular scrub my skin felt fresh and rejuvenated, however I didn't see much of the blackhead clearing as advertised.

July 18, 2016

I switch back and forth between this product and the St. Ives apricot scrub. This product does remove blackheads and the finer grains are effective yet do not irritate my sensitive skin. Definitely a product I will continue to use.

July 13, 2016

This scrub goes on easy, makes your skin feel fantastic, and smell of green tea absolutely amazing. I use it daily, as it's a very gentle scrub. I would totally recommend this product the price and everything about this product is worth the price!

June 30, 2016

I truly love this product! I've been using it for years. I like how it is gentle on my skin yet still effective. Some products leave redness to my face but this product leaves it feeling smooth, fresh and clean!

June 29, 2016

This is a solid scrub! At first I thought "eh, green tea, it won't smell that good", but I actually really like the scent (even though I don't drink tea!) and it feels very refreshing. I also think it made my face look a bit clearer, and it's affordable too. I'm a fan.

June 29, 2016

I use it every morning and i really enjoy the little scrub it provides but also like the nice fresh scent feeling from green tea! I will definately purchase again :)

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay