St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 995 in Facial Cleansers

This green tea infused formula gently fights blemishes and allows skin to heal.

For more info, visit St. Ives

February 18, 2017

Best facial cleanser, I use it after a long day, it's refreshing and keeps blemishes away. Has a pleasant but not over powering scent. It comes with a pump so there is no waste.

January 19, 2017

A very refreshing cleanser to use in the mornings. It's enjoyable to use and has made a positive impact on my skin. It's noticeably less oily and clear, although I use other products in conjunction.

January 06, 2017

My go-to face cleanser for years. Soothes and stops breakouts instantly. Removes oil and makeup effectively without drying the skin. Nice light green tea scent.

January 02, 2017

This Green Tea Facial Scrub by St.Ives does a fantastic job at clearing and preventing blackheads. Unlike the apricot scrub which contains sharper beads, this one features smooth little scrubbers that help to remove every bit of dirt and oil. It also includes salicylic acid which is great for killing any bacteria and preventing whiteheads and pimples from forming.

December 19, 2016

This product is great. The price is right and it worked better than I thought it would. It has a nice clean scent. I thought it might have been too drying but found it wasn't. I am happy with this cleanser!

December 02, 2016

I recently purchased this cleanser; I've had good results with other St. Ives products. A little bit of this cleanser goes a long way, which is a good thing. A full pump is too much. I liked the way my skin felt afterwards, but I found that using it twice a day to be a bit drying for me.

September 26, 2016

J'ai essayé ce nettoyant pour visage il y a quelque temps et j'ai été bien étonnée. Il est doux pour la peau ,sent frais . Je l'ai utilisé avec mon clarisonic et ce nettoyant mousse beaucoup.

September 26, 2016

Great cleanser for the price and for sensitive combination skin. Fully removed make up and left my face feeling clean but not dry. Non-irritating and had very few acne flair ups with this product.

September 25, 2016

I came across this product when I was looking for a gentle cleanser that I had good reviews. I decided to give a go. I do not suffer from much acne or blemishes, but seeing that helps with that was a bonus.
    I really enjoyed the smell of this, it foamed up very well with little product used, and it removed my make up effortlessly. I felt my skin to be smooth, clear, and almost radiant after I washed my face with this cleanser.
    I have been using it for a couple of days, and have already noticed a drastic change in my face.

September 07, 2016

I was looking for something that felt a little more natural and something to treat redness. I landed on this given the great price. I like the scent of it and it foams up really well. No beads so it works good with a clarasonic! I find it no more or less effective than my last Olay cleanser but my skin feels clean and smells fresh.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic