St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1025 in Facial Cleansers

This green tea infused formula gently fights blemishes and allows skin to heal.

For more info, visit St. Ives

March 26, 2017

i love this stuff to it works well and doesnt dry my skin out and the sent is not strong cleanses your face nice and totally leave your face feeling fresh

March 01, 2017

this product is my go to face scrub. my skin is naturally nice, not too oily, not too dry, never flake-y. this item keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean yet never dried it out. excellent price, excellent brand.

February 18, 2017

Best facial cleanser, I use it after a long day, it's refreshing and keeps blemishes away. Has a pleasant but not over powering scent. It comes with a pump so there is no waste.

January 19, 2017

A very refreshing cleanser to use in the mornings. It's enjoyable to use and has made a positive impact on my skin. It's noticeably less oily and clear, although I use other products in conjunction.

January 06, 2017

My go-to face cleanser for years. Soothes and stops breakouts instantly. Removes oil and makeup effectively without drying the skin. Nice light green tea scent.

January 02, 2017

This Green Tea Facial Scrub by St.Ives does a fantastic job at clearing and preventing blackheads. Unlike the apricot scrub which contains sharper beads, this one features smooth little scrubbers that help to remove every bit of dirt and oil. It also includes salicylic acid which is great for killing any bacteria and preventing whiteheads and pimples from forming.

December 19, 2016

This product is great. The price is right and it worked better than I thought it would. It has a nice clean scent. I thought it might have been too drying but found it wasn't. I am happy with this cleanser!

December 02, 2016

I recently purchased this cleanser; I've had good results with other St. Ives products. A little bit of this cleanser goes a long way, which is a good thing. A full pump is too much. I liked the way my skin felt afterwards, but I found that using it twice a day to be a bit drying for me.

September 26, 2016

J'ai essayé ce nettoyant pour visage il y a quelque temps et j'ai été bien étonnée. Il est doux pour la peau ,sent frais . Je l'ai utilisé avec mon clarisonic et ce nettoyant mousse beaucoup.

September 26, 2016

Great cleanser for the price and for sensitive combination skin. Fully removed make up and left my face feeling clean but not dry. Non-irritating and had very few acne flair ups with this product.