St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

This green tea infused formula gently fights blemishes and allows skin to heal.

For more info, visit St. Ives

December 02, 2016

I recently purchased this cleanser; I've had good results with other St. Ives products. A little bit of this cleanser goes a long way, which is a good thing. A full pump is too much. I liked the way my skin felt afterwards, but I found that using it twice a day to be a bit drying for me.

September 26, 2016

J'ai essayé ce nettoyant pour visage il y a quelque temps et j'ai été bien étonnée. Il est doux pour la peau ,sent frais . Je l'ai utilisé avec mon clarisonic et ce nettoyant mousse beaucoup.

September 26, 2016

Great cleanser for the price and for sensitive combination skin. Fully removed make up and left my face feeling clean but not dry. Non-irritating and had very few acne flair ups with this product.

September 25, 2016

I came across this product when I was looking for a gentle cleanser that I had good reviews. I decided to give a go. I do not suffer from much acne or blemishes, but seeing that helps with that was a bonus.
I really enjoyed the smell of this, it foamed up very well with little product used, and it removed my make up effortlessly. I felt my skin to be smooth, clear, and almost radiant after I washed my face with this cleanser.
I have been using it for a couple of days, and have already noticed a drastic change in my face.

September 07, 2016

I was looking for something that felt a little more natural and something to treat redness. I landed on this given the great price. I like the scent of it and it foams up really well. No beads so it works good with a clarasonic! I find it no more or less effective than my last Olay cleanser but my skin feels clean and smells fresh.

July 25, 2016

My husband and I both love this face wash. It helps with acne and blemishes but also makes my skin feel moisturized and smooth. It helps my skin feel cleaner and brighter. It smells good to.

July 23, 2016

I liked the refreshing feel of this facial cleanser. I do feel like it effectively cleansed by skin, but it left my face a bit tight and dry so I would only use this every other day. So far, no breakouts which is the best result for a blemish control cleanser! Overall, a good product.

July 23, 2016

I love all things green tea and I'm not surprised that its in my facial cleanser...lol
Awesome cleanser helps with any blemishes & impurities. After using my skin feels so refreshed and healthy looking.

July 21, 2016

As almost every St Ives product, the price is great. I always find myself picking up a st Ives product because it doesn't break the bank. As I did with this product. I like the smell, I like the feel, it cleaned my face well, but it was a bit too drying for me. I gave it to my boyfriend who does love it, it's perfect for him.

July 20, 2016

Love this stuff. Does a fantastic job helping contain my face lol!!!
The price is awesome. They alway price their products fairly and I am lucky enough that when I'm stocking up they always seem to be on sale.
The scent is mild and smells goods
I use this product often and reccommend it to all you chicks that

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic