St. Ives Creamy Vanilla Triple Butters Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 552 in Body Wash

Treat your skin to the decadent, hydrating feel of St. Ives® Creamy Vanilla Triple Butters Body Wash. The luxurious lather combines a 100% naturally sourced moisturizer with a blend of jojoba, shea and cocoa butters, while the naturally comforting vanilla scent indulges the senses. Use daily with St. Ives lotions so you can enjoy skin that looks and feels irresistibly smooth, soft and touchable.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizer
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

July 31, 2016

I love this stuff! It smells divine and makes my skin feel soft! I use it at home, keep it in my gym bag, my locker at work ! It's great stiff at a reasonable price.

July 26, 2016

Ahh this body wash smells amazing. It's not over powering but it has a please tell smell and totally makes you feel fresh and clean.
I buy a lot of st Ives products and they are honestly all my favourite lol
My teenage daughter loves this one too!!
Price is great, especially with coupons

July 26, 2016

This body wash lathers well in my hard water. It's rich in texture and has a nice fragrance. It's my indulgence at the end of our crazy warm summer days!

July 25, 2016

OH my gosh! I love this! It smells so good, it's so rich and lathery. I noticed that after a week I didn't need to moisturized after my showers as often. Great buy!

July 24, 2016

This is a really nice body wash. It smells good, it's creamy, and lathers up really good. It's not favourite body wash ever, but it's a nice change. I may try other scents to see how they compare

July 23, 2016

This St. Ives (Creamy Vanilla Triple Butters Body Wash) makes it a pleasure to take your bath or shower. Not only is Vanilla one of my most favorite scents. It also helps to moisturize dry skin. It also is made with jojoba, shea and cocoa butter all natural ingredients so you know it is very healthy and safe for all skin types. It smells amazing and lathers beautifully leaving my skin silky smooth, so soft and clean. I recommend this to you hygiene daily care. Also a very affordable price.

July 23, 2016

Great product! Smells great and it lathers a lot. I really enjoy using this product and will definitely buy more of it when it goes on sale. Highly recommend :)

July 22, 2016

If you're looking for a good body wash that won't leave your skin feeling dry and dehydrated like many Body washes I've tried then,you must try St.Ives Creamy Vanilla Triple Butters Body Wash because this boody wash is just what I need.It isn't hard on your skin like some body washes are.I've tried a lot of body washes and is always looking for something that will not leave my body feeling dry and flaky especially on my arms and legs that gets exposed a lot to weather ,especially in the summer time when the sun has a tendency to dry your skin out and if you don't use a good body wash combined with your sun screen,you're left with flaky skin like mine is so,a good Body wash is important.St.Ives Body Wash does quite the opposite to most ,it is mild scented and when you get out of the shower or tub,you'll see and feel the difference.Your skin will behydrated with no flakes.You'll notice also that skin is not so tight as before.There is nothing like a intense nourishing and refreshing feeling of smoothness ans cleanileness on your skin.I love this Body Wash and I think you will to.I recommend this product.

July 21, 2016

I just love the scent of this body wash. It`s just fabulous and the smells makes me feel great after a shower. What I really love about this body wash is that the scent lasts all day, which is great.

July 18, 2016

St.ives triple butters body wash with vanilla is really amazing ,it has a very nice scent and leaves your body soft and smelling nice ,i always love st.ives products but this is one of the best .

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender