St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 29, 2016

I use this lotion daily and it really makes a difference. The pump bottle makes it so easy to dispense and keeps the counter tidy. I love the rich and creamy feel of this lotion that goes on quickly and doesn't feel greasy or sticky. The smell is great too. Great value for the price.

August 16, 2016

Best body lotion ever I'm not exaggerating this cream hydrate your skin for at least 24 hours even more, the smell is amazing (favorite one coconut and orchid). I approved and testify their philosophy which is dedication to bring the best of nature with formulas that delight the senses as they leave your skin with a radiant soft and fresh feel. Cant go a day without my St.-Yves body lotion.

July 22, 2016

I have extremely dry skin all year round and st ives has really specialized in this type of skin. There are all kinds of different scents and each of them smell so good.

June 30, 2016

I started to use it 3 years ago in the winter time when my hands were so dry because of the cold. It's amazing in hydrating and repairing the damaged skin. It's the best I used so far!

June 11, 2016

This lotion not only does what it says ,it also smells terrific.Its easy to use the bottle shape lets you hold it in one hand with ease.It also absorbs quick and easy.

June 10, 2016

For the prices of this lotion I would totally recommend using it. My skin feels soft and silky but have to apply 2 times a day for it to remain soft to the touch.

June 08, 2016

Hydrating the name says but my skin says otherwise.Not too happy as it leaves a kind of film on my skin.
    I tried it as it says parabens free,which is great also all natural ingredients,great again but did not gel on my skin.I need super super moisturisation like creams with 25 percent Shea butter.

June 08, 2016

My daughter bought this lotion for me because she loves it, it is amazing!! So thick and creamy and the scent is soft. I recently got a bad sunburn and used this lotion and my burn felt better right away!

January 13, 2015

Wow I love this hand cream! Found at Dollarama for $1.50, for a 100ml bottle. That's a good price!!
    I work with toddlers and I am constantly washing my hands, which leaves me with dry cracking skin. This lotion is thick, and smooth. It leaves my hands feeling moisturized and not greasy. Love it.

July 08, 2014

I love this lotion; it is not highly scented, comes in a huge bottle with a pump, and it sinks in the skin very quickly.