St. Ives Deep Restoring 24 Hr Moisture Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Made with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin, almond oil and shea butter, this formula not only restores moisture but actually retains it all day. Clinical testing proves that even 24 hours after application skin is still moisturized, so you are left with soft, smooth skin all day, every day.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- 24 Hour Moisture
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, almond oil, shea butter, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

September 14, 2016

I find a lot of lotions leave my skin feeling greasy and oily afterwards - this one didn't. It was absorbed nicely and I didn't have to rub forever to get it absorbed. And I appreciated that it wasn't heavily scented. I would highly recommend this lotion.

June 30, 2016

Okay, so normally I hardly ever think of a lotion as 100% perfection; however, I think that the St. Ives Deep Restoring 24 Hr Moisture Body Lotion is definitely a super great buy - It is great for my dry, acne prone skin as it gives a deep moisturizing boost to give it a healthy look and feel. Moreover, the fresh and light almondy scent makes me feel completely rejuvenated. This product is used by my entire family (with varying skin types), and I have seen nothing but perfect hydration from the non-greasy lotion. Price-wise, it is quite inexpensive but definitely does better than some "elite" products out there...

June 30, 2016

It feels heavy on my hands but its spreads easily and absorbs very quickly. It has mild scent to it.it doesnt irritate my sensetive skin and keeps it moist for a long time. I would recommend it to anybody

June 29, 2016

First of all im a big fan of st.Ives products. ..the body lotion is really worth every penny cuz it keep yr skin moisturize 24 hr .. You must try it
I recommand this product for sure

June 29, 2016

I swear by the St. Ives deep restoring 24hr moisture body lotion!
I have extremely dry skin and this works wonders on my dry spots. I will never use another product on my body after trying this!
The smell is amazing and the way it makes your skin feel after is even better!
I bought mine at Walmart for around $10 and for the amount of product I don't think you could get any better on the price point! I'm telling you if you have dry skin this lotion is for you !!
also would like to mention I have VERY sensitive skin and this does not hurt my skin in any way!

June 29, 2016

Okay, if you have dry skin, you need this in your life! I have certain spots on my body that are dry that no other lotion seems to be able to deal with. This stuff is a miracle! Put it on right after a bath or shower for best results. No harsh oily feeling afterwards, absorbs nicely. If you skin is VERY dry you may get a slight stinging feeling, but I find that with any lotion. The price is affordable and you can find at most stores!

June 29, 2016

I love st Ives Lotion how it absorbs so well and quickly and makes our skin feel ultra smooth... When its on sale I usually buy 2 bottles with the Pump action ! ! I usually only use this lotion but sometimes I also use the oatmeal with Shea butter as well... I love this company they produce such good products !

June 29, 2016

For the price you get a lot of this product. It holds up to its claim of 24 hour moisture and I noticed a huge long term difference in my skin. I would recommend.

June 29, 2016

This is a great moisturizer that makes your skin feel soft without that greasy feeling that some moisturizers leave behind. It's great for dry skin and although it's a body lotion, it works wonders as a facial moisturizer as well.

June 29, 2016

I love St Ives products and I have super dry skin no matter how much water I drink, so I had to try this lotion.
It was thick and went on fine, but unfortunately it did not hydrate my skin to my liking. It is a great product but just not for me.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier