St. Ives Energizing Citrus Hydrating Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 596 in Body Wash

Awaken your skin and senses with St. Ives® Energizing Citrus Hydrating Body Wash.  Featuring an uplifting scent of citrus, mint and eucalyptus, this rich formula doesn't just cleanse, it invigorates.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizer
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

February 23, 2017

I love the scent of this body wash - it really is refreshing and energizing! I love to use this when I am showering in the morning to give me a boost of energy or after physical activity because I am usually super tired and this does give me a little pick me up. I also bought a really big bottle and it lasts a long time! Great bang for your buck.

November 30, 2016

This is one of my favrouite body washes. Super fresh and hydrating. Never dries out my mildly sensitive/dry skin. Fragrance is also long lasting.so fresh in a morning shower

October 14, 2016

L'odeur est vivifiante et énergisante pour le matin. Gros format pour le prix. Bon rapport qualité prix. Produit mousse beaucoup sous l'eau et procure une belle hydratation.

August 11, 2016

I quite enjoy this wash. In the summer the scent is refreshing and it has small beads that offers a nice exfoliant. Price wise it's really affordable and goes on sale often as well.

I don't think I'll go out of my way to purchase this at regular price. I would get it on sale. It's also better for the summer and not so much for the winter.

July 18, 2016

J'adore les nettoyant pour le corps St-Yves. Celui-ci sent vraiment l'été et rend la peau très douce. On en a pas besoin de beaucoup, donc la bouteille dur assez longtemps. Celui-ci n'est pas mon favorit, mais reste que je l'aime assez bien.

July 18, 2016

Love using this product and after a shower my skin feels great! The smell is so fresh and energizing without being too overpowering for those of you like me who can't handle scents which are too strong.

July 17, 2016

I like St.Ives products. They are good for my sensitive skin. It is well priced for the money and amount of product you get. It has a nice light scent. Would recommend this product.

July 17, 2016

I bought the St. Ives Energizing Citrus Hydrating Body Wash recently and I love it. First, I love the citrus scent and my skin felt great after using it. This is a great product to keep your skin soft and smelling good.

July 15, 2016

the aroma from this body wash awakens your senses!! this smells great lathers really well and cleans skin leaving it soft and hydrated and there is no icky soap film left on my skin

July 15, 2016

This body wash smells amaaaaaazing! I love anything citrus smelling, so this quickly turned into one of my favourites. Really nice and fresh. Nice to apply, you don't have to use tons of it and stays smelling nice on your skin after the shower. Of course, the price is great cause it's St. Ives.