St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 552 in Body Wash

Polish away little imperfections with new St. Ives® Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash. This invigorating body wash blends just the right combination of Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange with 100% naturally derived exfoliant, while the fresh citrus scent delivers a boost of energy. Use daily with St. Ives® lotions for even, brighter looking skin!

Product Benefits
- Formulated without Parabens
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives

November 29, 2016

I really like trying this body wash for the first time recently. The smell is wonderful! And it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and moisturized. It is a very good body wash to use in the shower.

October 24, 2016

Une de mes odeurs préféré de la marque. Gros format à petit prix. Super bonne odeur féminine et douce sous la douche. Je recommande fortement le gel douche.

October 12, 2016

Love the smell of this body wash. Never feel greasy after a shower. Always feel clean and fresh. Lots of bubbles. My sking looks radiant after my shower.

September 27, 2016

I love St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash, it smells amazing and leaves my skin very soft and bright. The price is very affordable too! I highly recommend this body wash, it is my new favourite .

September 20, 2016

The smell of this product is amazing however I felt that it did not moisturize my skin as well as I would have liked and left my skin very dry after using it

July 28, 2016

Smells amazing and leaves your body feeling fresh and clean. It's a great price for the size of the bottle. I like that when you lather it onto your body, it's foamy/soapy.

July 28, 2016

Mmm..love, love, LOVE the citrusy scent and all-over clean feeling that I get from using this body wash. Scent is a huge factor in determining whether I'd buy something and based on this criteria, definitely buy it again.

July 28, 2016

I use this body wash a lot! I really like the fresh scent and it wakes me up in the morning :) I get it a shoppers as they have the best price! I would buy again.

July 27, 2016

Jadoooreee l'odeur ! Parfait pour se réveiller le matin ! Le gel mousse très bien et la bouteille est grosse. Le produit n'est vraiment pas cher pour la quantité qu'on a :)

July 27, 2016

I decided to give this body wash a try since I love citrus smells for summer. The smell is fantastic and lasts all day long. It has great exfoliate and does not dissolve too quickly so I could scrub a little more. The consistency of this body wash is just like any other regular body wash, it's not too thick nor thin. This body wash is not something I'd use all year long but I love it for the summer due to the scent. It's so refreshing!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas