St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 240 in Facial Exfoliators

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

February 16, 2017

I received this exfoliator in a gift set combo for Christmas. I just love the way my skin feels after using this! As soft as a baby's skin! The scent is a nice soft citrus, without being overwhelming. I didn't find it harsh on my skin. Another great exfoliating scrub from St. Ives!

December 19, 2016

I tried St. Ives even & bright pink lemon & mandarin orange facial scrub based on reviews on this website. I had been using a scrub that contained synthetic scrub granuals and I was uncomfortable with these ending up in our waste water. I decided to try the st. Ives as it was all natural. I love this product. It smells nice, the texture is nice, the scrub is gentle, yet effective, and the product rinses off quickly leaving my skin smooth and refreshed. I use it every morning and follow with my usual morning skin regimen. I have been using it for two weeks now and notice an improvement in my skin 's overall appearance. I would recommend this product without reservation.

September 24, 2016

I love this stuff. I have sensitive skin with rosacea and this does not irritate my skin. It helps lighten dark spots and exfoliate dead skin. It doesn't dry my skin or break me out. It's a very good price for the effectiveness.

September 21, 2016

My absolute favorite daily face scrub!! It's a fabulous, light, and refreshing!! I love the light grapefruit scent. It helps me scrub off the blackest of eyeliners!

September 16, 2016

Smells so good and feels even better. I have other St. Ives products as well so I knew this one would be great and it was! Makes my skin super clean.

August 02, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce scrub car il nettoie en profondeur et peut être utilisé même sur les peaux très sensibles. Et l'odeur d'agrume... délicieux !!! Je recommande vraiment ce produit !

July 19, 2016

Premièrement, ce désincrustant est une pure merveille. Il nettoie absolument tous les impuretés de mon visage sans exception. Après une seule utilisation je sens ma peau tellement neuve et tellement fraîche. Je l'utilise aux deux jours et je dois avouer que la bouteille ne se vide pas rapidement. De plus, il n'est pas cher du tout dan un magasin de grande surface. Il a fait des miracles sur ma peau en la rendant beaucoup plus belles et beaucoup plus propre qu'avant.

July 18, 2016

The best scrub I ever try! It's cheap and make a really good job! The only thing I don't like is the scent. It's very strong and fruity! But the effectiveness is awesome!

July 18, 2016

First time I have to say, I don't like it.
    Its the only scrub that just gets everywhere and takes forever to wash off.
    its soo grainy, like sand and i get so frustrated while trying to wash everything off, I don't notice anything :(

July 17, 2016

I love this product! Feels gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed! Love the sent and makes my skin even brighter! For the price it is great!

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath