St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

September 24, 2016

I love this stuff. I have sensitive skin with rosacea and this does not irritate my skin. It helps lighten dark spots and exfoliate dead skin. It doesn't dry my skin or break me out. It's a very good price for the effectiveness.

September 21, 2016

My absolute favorite daily face scrub!! It's a fabulous, light, and refreshing!! I love the light grapefruit scent. It helps me scrub off the blackest of eyeliners!

September 16, 2016

Smells so good and feels even better. I have other St. Ives products as well so I knew this one would be great and it was! Makes my skin super clean.

August 02, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce scrub car il nettoie en profondeur et peut être utilisé même sur les peaux très sensibles. Et l'odeur d'agrume... délicieux !!! Je recommande vraiment ce produit !

July 19, 2016

Premièrement, ce désincrustant est une pure merveille. Il nettoie absolument tous les impuretés de mon visage sans exception. Après une seule utilisation je sens ma peau tellement neuve et tellement fraîche. Je l'utilise aux deux jours et je dois avouer que la bouteille ne se vide pas rapidement. De plus, il n'est pas cher du tout dan un magasin de grande surface. Il a fait des miracles sur ma peau en la rendant beaucoup plus belles et beaucoup plus propre qu'avant.

July 18, 2016

The best scrub I ever try! It's cheap and make a really good job! The only thing I don't like is the scent. It's very strong and fruity! But the effectiveness is awesome!

July 18, 2016

First time I have to say, I don't like it.
Its the only scrub that just gets everywhere and takes forever to wash off.
its soo grainy, like sand and i get so frustrated while trying to wash everything off, I don't notice anything :(

July 17, 2016

I love this product! Feels gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed! Love the sent and makes my skin even brighter! For the price it is great!

July 17, 2016

I use this scrub for almost 2 years . And I love this scrub. It gently cleans the skin ang gives an instant glow. It does not make my skin dry . I can't live without it.

July 16, 2016

Amazing smelling scrub!!
I enjoyed how clean and fresh my face felt after using this facial scrub.
Only after a couple of uses my skin felt amazing, and renew!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care