St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion Spray Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 17, 2016

its easy to use and quick. it smells nice and smoothes my legs well. I would buy again its pretty cheap so thats good to... the spray thing sprays good

September 12, 2016

The scent is amazing. That's about all I really liked though. I didnt find it to be moisturizing enough and it didn't absorb nicely. I dont think Im a fan of the whole spray on lotion trend though.

September 03, 2016

This is a spray lotion, so is easy to apply. Sometimes too much comes out at a time, but once you get the swing of it, it's great to apply, the. Rub in. Nice subtle scent, kind of a floral mixed with coconut. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy reissue. Particularly nice on my itchy legs, seems to provide almost instant relief. This is part of the Shoppers teen pack, so great time to try it!

August 28, 2016

i was a little weirded out by the idea of spraying lotion on me as if it were hairspray but ive actually come to enjoy this product. Its really handy to take to the beach. one of my biggest pet peeves is taking a container of lotion to the beach and it gets full of sand. that doesn't happen with this!!

June 21, 2016

I really like the spray on lotion for an after the gym way to rehydrate my skin. It is easy to use, quick, and very affordable. It has a great scent.

June 21, 2016

I tried the coconut milk magnolia one and wasn't very impressed. B/c it was an aerosol spray the lotion formula was too light and weak for my liking. After rubbing it in it felt like I hadn't done anything, it wasn't a lasting soothing or moisturizing lotion. I feel regular lotions and creams were way more effective at hydrating. The spray was a neat idea though and it was good for spraying my back and backs of the shoulders which I normally don't really reach. I also thought the bottle got used up too quickly, it doesn't last as long as a bottle of lotion does.

June 21, 2016

Bought this bc it was on sale. Was excited to use it bc of the Spray fact. I didn't like it. The spray kind off leaked and didn't go on as smoothly as I thought it would. I did like the scent. Maybe if they can make some adjustments to the spray, I would give it a go again.

June 06, 2016

This spray is super convenient to use and feels so light weight on the skin. None greasy and non sticky while leaving skin soft and smooth. Comes in great scents too and don't irritate skin.

June 06, 2016

For the price this lotion is amazing. It feels light and makes my skin feel fresh. I love the spray aspect of it because it's very easy to use. It has a very nice smell as well.

May 30, 2016

Meh, picked up a few of these to try when they first came out. I do not like the idea of cold aerosol spraying on my body after a hot shower... its quite uncomfortable.

The grapefruit lotion smells nice and spreads easily, but I do not feel that it is as moisturizing as the regular body lotions. There is definitely less value and product in these aerosol cans!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS