St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 241 in Facial Exfoliators

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 25, 2017

St. Ives makes some amazing face product for a very cheap price. I loved using this exfoliating facial scrub because it really does work in a deep level. My only concern is that it does little for blackheads.

February 24, 2017

This product works and need your face feeling good if you don't grind it into your skin too hard because I did find irritation from it I just find the smell is gross I must not like apricot but I probably wouldn't buy it again

February 23, 2017

This is the only scrub i use. A friend of mine told me about it and i didn't believe it until I tried it. It is definitely worth it. It scrubs all the makeup on your face at the end of a long day

February 23, 2017

J'adore ce produit, coté qualité / Prix c'est incroyable. J'achète aussi la crème au collagen depuis des années. On peut facilement acheter un pot en spécial à 4$. Je recommande!

February 21, 2017

Is product has a great smelling scent. Really effective for exfoliation. Leaves skin feeling soft. I do miss having a lather sometimes though. Might alternate daily with a non-exfoliating cleanser.

February 20, 2017

I love this scrub I've been using these since I was a teenager. This brand has been in existence for that long. And I trust this brand. This scrub is amazing it exfoliates and cleans my skin wonderfully. I used this brand daily it's my favourite.

February 17, 2017

I have to say I love this product. You only need a little dab and not too rough on the skin. Can be scented or not. I find when you massage your face and neck with this it really leaves your skin light, clean and refreshed.

February 17, 2017

I just tried this for the first time and I love it. It didn't make my face feel tight after I dried it. My daughter also loves this product. I will definitely be buying this again.

February 17, 2017

I used to purchase expensive department store brands. Since I discovered St. Ives apricot scrub, I don't have to. I use this product once or twice a week. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful not to rub it too much on my face. I love it also on my legs, which get dry & flaky in the winter months. Love the scent and the price!

February 15, 2017

I have been using this product for the past 10 years and still love it ! Great for sensitive skin and gets all the black heads, The only thing is you have to use enough on it, about the amount you would use for toothpaste. Is not it wont be enough to exfoliate and it wont work properly.