St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 257 in Facial Exfoliators

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 29, 2017

I have been using this cleanser once a week for the past few weeks and it's been working great with my sensitive skin. I love the apricot smell and how clean my face feels after using it

March 29, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce scrub parce qu'il est super efficace et peu coûteux. Personnellement, je le préfère à beaucoup d'autres marques qui sont plus dispendieuses et plus élaborées. Il sent bon en plus, et peut être utilisé à tous les jours.

March 29, 2017

great scrub for the price. Makes my skin feel super soft and clean after using it. I also will use it in my hands and feet (especially after gardening) to get them clean and soft as well.

March 27, 2017

I've been using this product regularly for about 8 months now. I have extremely acne prone skin and have struggled with acne for about 8 years now. I am always looking for an exfoliator that I know will give me a deep clean on those days that I need it the most, so I'm thankful I found this product!

March 26, 2017

This scrub is wonderful, and leave your skin super soft. It smells great, is affordable and comes in convenient travel sizes.
    Way to find too as most pharmacys and walmarts carry it.

March 23, 2017

I have a 15 year old daughter who has a bit of acne. I have been buying her St Ives facial scrubs for awhile now. It helps alot! I have seen such a difference in her skin, less acne softer looking skin and less oily! I highly recommend

March 23, 2017

I have never had any face wash exfoliate my face and moisturize it at the same time. This apricot scrub it's fabulous! The little beads do an awesome job at getting you that deep clean feeling, and the soap it's self gives you that glow and moisture to your skin. I love buying this!

March 22, 2017

I really like this product, it always leaves my skin feeling very soft, refreshed and clean. It also really helps to eliminate pores and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.

March 22, 2017

I have been using this product for over 15 years now and it helped wonders during the teenager face phase (we've all been there!). The packaging may have changed over the years but the product is as effective as always! Still using it at least once a week!

March 21, 2017

I love the exfoliation of the product. The apricot is great for your face and is also a great cleanser for before makeup application. Also, i have every other st ives cleanser. For the price, I cant help myself. The pink lemon and grapefruit one is my fave! But this ones the first i tried.