St. Ives Fresh Skin Facial Scrub

St. Ives Fresh Skin Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

October 13, 2016

I used St. Ives Fresh Skin Scrub a long time ago. I recently received a sample and gave it another try. The scent is nicer than I remember (maybe they changed the formula, it's been so long), it has a nice fresh and invigorating scent. The grains are pretty coarse but didn't seem abrasive. My skin did not look irritated after the scrub but people with sensitive skin may find it too harsh. My face looked brighter and felt softer afterwards. It's an affordable, drug store scrub. I will continue to use this scrub.

December 10, 2015

It works well as a scrub, but I found it too drying of my face. I guess it may work if you have very oily skin, but would only use once or twice a week in a particularly bad breakout season.

September 02, 2014

This one helps control my oily skin and reduces forming new acne. Leaves my skin feeling skin and fresh.
I use product daily as a part of my skin care routine and helped control my acne and I went from having moderate acne to very little.
This was my savior.

July 12, 2014

I use this as my facial cleanser. I don't wash my face everyday (it dries it out) however, when I do I use this. This is a very gentle product and it does what it claims, brightens and evens out your complexion. Although the quality of the ingredients do not appeal to me very much.

July 10, 2014

Excellent exfoliation at a very affordable price. I refuse to buy high-end scrubs when this does the same job for a lot less money.

September 06, 2013

I love love love this product. I have sensitive skin and find that this product works very well. It is non greasy, light, and feels very fresh on the skin! I think it's great for morning and evening cleansing. I would definately recommend this for someone who is looking for an economically priced product that works like a charm!

August 26, 2012

This facial exfoliating scrub works wonders! I absolutely love it. I use it once a week, and it cleanses and exfoliates deep down in to your pores to reveal fresh, glowing natural beauty. It fights the dirt, makeup, excess oil and dead skin to revive your face. It leaves my face feeling clean, fresh, smooth and soo soft! I could not live with out this scrub!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags