St. Ives Hydrate Cucumber Melon Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #886 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Drench your skin in nutrient-rich hydration with St. Ives Daily Hydrating Cucumber Melon Body Lotion. This formula combines cucumber, melon, and vitamin E in a moisture-rich formula proven to hydrate and refresh dry skin.

January 12, 2016

Love St Ives Body lotion! It goes on smooth, has a nice, light scent and does not leave any oiliness. Worth the money and is found in most drugstores and Walmart.

January 12, 2016

I love the scent of this lotion. It works great and isn't greasy just the perfect consistency.

July 10, 2014

This product does the job , leaves my skin silky smooth and i just love the smell of cucumber and melon. A great product !

June 15, 2014

Cette crème à tous les avantage que je recherche d'une crème hydratante pour le corps. Elle ne rends pas la peau collante, elle la rends douce et elle sent très bon.

June 12, 2014

My favorite one! This cream leaves the skin hydratated but not geasy so I can put some and continue to do my things right after that. The smell is good and the effectiveness too! :)

June 11, 2014

The air is really dry at my work and I work in healthcare so I'm always washing my hands. I love St. Ives hydrate, because it moisturizes so well and smells really good.

May 19, 2014

Smells so nice and refreshing.

March 01, 2014

This is a pretty good moisturizer. I've used this for years. But do be careful, the lotion can expire, and may be problematic for sensitive/eczema prone skin. On my body, this is great, but as a hand lotion, this has too much fragrance. Shame too, because the scent was extremely fresh.

February 14, 2014

amazing lotion!! I was given this product for a present and I put it on after the shower and it helps with my dry and flaky skin. I love the smell and how it feels on my body

August 09, 2013

I love the smell of this lotion! However, it doesn't do a very good job moisturizing your skin. It still left my hands dry and I had to buy a different lotion (Vaseline Cocoa Butter) in order to get relief!