St. Ives Indulgent Coconut Milk Triple Butters Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 552 in Body Wash

Pamper your skin with St. Ives® Indulgent Coconut Milk Triple Butters Body Wash. The Triple Butters formula, with jojoba, shea and cocoa butters, nourishes skin with 100% naturally sourced moisturizer, while rich coconut scent indulges the senses. Use daily with St. Ives lotions to enjoy skin that looks and feels full of life!

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizer
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

November 01, 2016

L'odeur du produit est complètement divine. Il laisse ma peau douce et très soyeuse lors du toucher. Je le recommande. Gros format en plus.j'aime beaucoup la marque .

November 01, 2016

Ce body wash sent vraiment bon tout en hydratant vraiment bien sans laisser de résidu sur la peau! Il laisse la peau très douce au toucher et laisse une forte sensation de propreté!

September 17, 2016

I was very impressed with this product. I have sensitive skin so I normally careful about what products I buy, unfortunately my partner just grabbed one not paying much attention and I decided to try it. Needless to say I rather enjoyed the change and also enjoyed the out come, my skin was soft and refreshed

September 09, 2016

This body wash smells great! It also lathers really nice! I like to follow up with the St Ives Coconut lotion as well so the scent lasts that much longer!

August 11, 2016

This is my current favorite body wash. I use it daily in the tub and in the shower... also use it as a shaving gel in the shower. I love the light coconut fragrance and the luxurious creamy texture. It is rich and quite thick but it rinses away quickly and completely.

July 08, 2016

Thick, rich, creamy! Sounds like chocolate, doesn't it? This product makes you feel like you've really treated yourself to something special. Price point is good, but when on sale you can purchase for about $1.99/$2.99 Canadian. Which means you can buy and love twice as much!

July 04, 2016

This product smells divine! Something about coconut products, leave me wanting more. I always feel like I'm on a southern beach vacation after using this product. It leaves your body feeling smooth and silky.

July 03, 2016

Some believe that if you've tried one Body Wash you may have tried them all,not so.St.Ives Indulgent Coconut Milk Triple Butters Body Wash is like no other.It is smooth and creamy and makes your skin feel very soft and silky.I love this body wash it is one of the best washes out there.The price is not high,usually around the regular price of most Body Washes unless you happen to catch it on sale.It has a nice coconut smell to it also and is excellent if you have dry skin like I do.I recommend this product to everyone to try.

July 02, 2016

I absolutely love this body wash and everything about it. I love the smell of it and the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. I use it every day in the shower and after I'm done using it I swear I can hear my skin screaming " THANK YOU ! " because my skin just feels so hydrated after using it. I have super sensitive skin on my legs so shaving really sucks for me for razor burn and bad skin reactions to certain washed and razors but this one works good for me. It doesn't feel greasy like alot of other body washes. Was definitely happy with this purchase of mine.

July 02, 2016

YUMMMM. This is my favorite St Ives body wash and trust me I LOVE them all. This triple butters is thick and rich plus it smells wonderful. It is very moisturizing and leaves your whole bathroom smelling delicious. This is a must have for those who love all things coconut and coco butter smelling. Not tested on animals either :)