St. Ives Intensive Healing Cranberry Seed & Grape Seed Oil Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

St. Ives® Intensive Healing Cranberry Seed & Grape Seed Oil Body Lotion is clinically proven to lock in moisture for 24 hours, helping to maintain skin’s moisture and heal severely dry skin. The exclusive mineral complex includes olive leaf extract, cranberry seed extract and grapeseed oil, along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

October 17, 2016

I have bought this lotion twice already, and will keep buying this as my go-to lotion. It smells amazing, is not greasy, blends in quickly and lasts a long time. I've even starting filling up small refillable bottles so that I can take it with me everywhere! This is a great product and I would recommend it to everyone for daily use.

October 14, 2016

Naah. Maybe it just doesnt suit my skin. But the day i bought it, i regret it, i mean its good the product is fine smells good makes my skin less dry than before but it doesnt have the same results that other brands body lotions gives me.

October 12, 2016

Smells so good and is so creamy. Bought this for my hubby and he loves it. He uses all sorts of lotions but yes one makes his body smell so good. And it has prevented our body from dryness

October 11, 2016

J`aime bien cette crème , facile à applquer et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Le format est très apprécié et avec la pompe facile à utiliser. J`ai moins aimé l`odeur

October 11, 2016

This lotion has a very sweet smelling fragrance. I can honestly say that after purchasing this lotion I bought another one but coconut. Their whole line smells so good and really moisturizes your hands and body.

October 02, 2016

What wonderful cream that leaves my skin so soft and smooth. The smell is amazing that when I wear it people tell me that I smell so nice and ask me what's the name of my perfume and are shocked when I tell them it's not perfume it's St. Ives body lotion. I will defentently keep buying this product and using it daily.

October 01, 2016

The smell is very nice. I don't like the way the actual cream itself feels. my bottle was super runny... not sure if this is normal. it did make my skin super soft though and I smelled wonderful allday

September 30, 2016

Smell is gorgeous and it soaks in without feeling greasy.
The price is right and it is amazing how long it takes to use up a bottle. Anything St Ives is great product

September 29, 2016

this stuff is great! it smells good and it makes my skin feel so smooth. Mom say's i smell good and that is the ultimate compliment coming from her. it last forever so it's great and i can use it all over my boby. this stuff is amazing everything else is full of crap but this is so natural it's great. best wishes to anyone who likes it. if you don't like it suck it up and try it. goodbye for now everyone. Peace Out!

September 29, 2016

I love the smell of this lotion!
Makes me feel so refreshed throughout the whole day.
Replenishes, softens and restores my skin too!
It's definitely a buy again!