St. Ives Intensive Relief Body Moisturizer

St. Ives Intensive Relief Body Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #905 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 05, 2014

I find this body lotion works very well, really moisturizes the skin without it feeling greasy! Great for the winter time when your skin dries out.

April 23, 2014

What a great lotion. I work in a no scent office and this product is perfect. It works so well but does not leave my skin feeling greasy or like its coated. I've only used this product for a few months but will not go back to anything else.

July 10, 2013

This is a good basic body cream

July 05, 2013

Its intensive formula works well on dry skin without being greasy or oily and I love the fact that it has no scent so it won't clash with my perfume and it also doubles as a great creamy hand lotion.

January 14, 2013

Not a bad body moisturizer. I get really dry skin on my legs, arms and this stuff seemed to do the trick. I had to use it everyday for it to be effective though. If I stopped then my skin would just stay dry again. It was good but didn't so anything "amazing" or changing to my skin though. Pretty conventional product I have to say.

May 26, 2012

I absolutely love this lotion. This lotion is not too greasy while still be moisterizing. A wonderful product.

January 05, 2012

I'm always on the lookout for body lotion to sooth my extremely dry and itchy skin with our cold winters in Northern Ontario. I found this awesome lotion about a month ago and use it almost every day. It honestly keeps my skin itch free for exactly 24 hours. It has a nice texture, drys very quickly but the only slight drawback is the smell. It's fragrance free but smells a little....medical? Does that make sense?! I assume that since it's for intense relief, you don't want to have perfumes in it to irritate your skin. However, I always like a nice smell. Overall, amazing body lotion for those who need serious relief!!