St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 257 in Facial Exfoliators

March 15, 2017

This face scrub is only 5$ i love it! it makes my skin soft and when i have makeup on it gets rid of it very fast. I will always stick to buying st ives products they are my favorite and in the future id like to try more

March 13, 2017

This is one of my all time favorite products! It has lots of beads and feels amazing when you use on your face, unlike other scrubs you can actually feel it exfoliating your skin. I highly recommend this!

March 11, 2017

I've been using this for years. I find this leaves my skin smooth and not super dry like most cleansers do. I have pretty sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it all. No intense fragrance, and it exfoliates as well. I find this doesn't really touch my blackheads though unfortunately, but I think it's still worth it. I prefer to use this in the winter because it helps to remove dead skin cells while in the summer I prefer a chemical exfoliate. I have a big tub of this and it has lasted me forever!

March 10, 2017

not a bad cleanser if you want to exfoliate your skin and it helps with acne. I've used this for a couple of months and it gentle cleans your skin but it doesnt make your skin dry or strip away your natural oils on the skin. its effective and it smells amazing.

March 08, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Elle laisse la peau toute douce avec une odeur d'apricot dont on ne peut s'en passer! Je recommande fortement la marque St Ives à tous.

March 07, 2017

Every time I have to go without this face scrub I'm a disaster. It makes my face silky and smooth feeling. Sometimes I even use it mixed with my body wash. It's great!

March 06, 2017

I have been using this product since I has a teenager. I picked it up again after I had intense corrective facial surgery. Using this exfoliator has really helped out in reducing my raised scars, and of course leaves my with soft skin! I find this is a great precursor to use before you apply your daily skin regiment.

February 28, 2017

One of my must haves! I use this scrub 3 times a week, it helps my skin to open all those clogged pores and exfoliates my skin. I love the sand beads in there, it helps to exfoliate better.

February 27, 2017

Great cleanser. I use this on a daily basis after the gym and at night and it doesn't' leave my face dry. The apricot flavour also smells great on the skin without being too overpowering of a scent.

February 25, 2017

I am really impressed by this product. i have been using it religiously for the past couple of years. i actually started bringing it into the shower with me and using it as a body exfoliant, Large packaging, nice smell, and consistent and high quality.