St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

December 04, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and this product does not aggravate that AND it leaves my skin soft and fresh! I have a hard time finding products that don't give me hives and I've found a winner with St. Ives!

November 30, 2016

I love St Ives --- for this unit I do not use it on a daily basis but only when I am deep cleaning m,y face with other St Ives Brands. I love the after effect of my skin. It is very smooth and especially combined with other of the same product. It ends up so beautifully on my skin.

November 09, 2016

A little rough but a very good exfoliator.
The smell is refreshing, the product works decently well, but be warned it can be a little drying to the face with time.

0.5/5

October 31, 2016

Not only did this product not work for me, but after doing some research, this product is actually terrible for your skin. They have ingredients that create tiny tears in your skin that allow bacteria to get in, clog your pores, and other skin irritants. A lot of people think it's great and natural for your skin but please look into this product. They have natural moisturizers and exfoliants in their products but fail to mention all the synthetic ingredients, preservatives and emulsifiers.

October 30, 2016

Probably one of the top 5 drugstore facial scrubs. Use it once or twice a week and should give you positive results. Very good for combination/oily skin or anyone that just wants to feel refreshed before going to bed after wearing make up the whole day.

October 18, 2016

My favourite product from the St. Ives line. I love how my face looks right after applying the product. The rough texture helps with the oiliness. I would highly recommend this. The smell is great. I love how I look after washing my face.

October 13, 2016

I always buy this apricot scrub when on sale. I use it at night after taking off my makeup with wipes. It leaves my skin so smooth and not irritated. If you are looking for a deep scrub that's not your product. This is so gentle you can use everyday. Also smells good.

October 13, 2016

This product was not bad it exfoliated my skin well .. you just have to be careful you don't scrub to hard or it may damage your skin and it smell nice

October 09, 2016

Love the apricot line! been using it forever and my skin definitely loves it too! The scrub is also a favorite of mine in daily skin routine. Way to go st ives!

September 28, 2016

The smell of this is amazing and it doesn't dry out my skin but helps clear up my acne. I love using this in the morning, would definitely recommend it