St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 240 in Facial Exfoliators

February 22, 2017

Loved this face cleaner, it was cheap, lasted a while, and made my face soft and felt refreshing after it was washed.
    I didn't like the little beads it left when I missed a small spot when washing my face but you get your band for your buck and soft skin

February 22, 2017

I love using the St Ives scrub on my face. its gentle on my face while it does amazing for keeping my skin clear. i find it works best if you use it twice a day!!!!!!!!

February 21, 2017

So many people swear by this product but I think I will pass. There is nothing this product does that another scrub does not. The price is good and it always seems to be on sale but I think if I do happen to use this again it will be for my body only and not for my face. It seems if you have sensitive skin this scrub is too rough. It does more damage then good.

February 20, 2017

I love St ives apricot scrub. I use this twice a week to exfoliate my skin and after each use my skin is left feeling fresh and smooth. i have tried other scrubs that leave a harsh feeling on my face. They are to harsh for my sensitive skin yet this one does not leave me that feeling. I hardly recommend it

February 17, 2017

This product makes my skin feel so fresh and tight after use. I just love it! Comes in quite a few varieties..and I have tried a few..like them all..but love this one!

February 14, 2017

I find this cleanser to really tough on my skin. I know it's supposed to be a scrub but it's really abrasive. It actually kind of hurtful when you use it. Since I have very dry skin, I wouldn't repurchase it again.

February 14, 2017

I definitely recommend it I have a very delicate skin and it worked well it did not break my face out at all I am 32 years old and it made my skin feel very soft made me feel young looking smelled great and I loved it

January 27, 2017

St Ives Apricot Cleanser is my favourite cleanser! I trust in its quality and it always leaves my face feeling fresh and dry. Being a busy mom, this will always be my first choice of cleanser.

January 27, 2017

I use this product everyday. I originally bought it because of the good price. It works better than the higher priced products. My skin stays blemish free

January 17, 2017

I tried this product because of the price and I continue to use it for that reason and how it makes my skin feel. My skin feels very smooth after using it consistently. Plus it smells great!