St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Cleanser

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

April 28, 2016

I have combo skin and I have tried everything under the sun. High end, drugstore, coconut oil. I always always come back to this cleanser. I have subscribed to many beauty subscriptions so I try a tone of facial cleaners and if I ever have a bad reaction and I end up breaking out I use this cleanser and my skin comes back to normal. My go to cleanser for life!

January 09, 2016

I'm on my fourth bottle! I use this product to remove my makeup in the shower. I usually wear a full face of makeup but I never have any residue after just a pump of this product. It has a very strong scent to it that I wouldn't associate with green tea but it does smell sweet and floral-y. I have very dry skin but this doesn't leave my skin feeling too tight. I haven't had any breakouts using this product. It's so cheap that I can usually pick this up for under 5 bucks at my local drugstore. I am definitely planning on purchasing this again and again!

October 24, 2015

This cleanser works great. It leaves the skin clean feeling and fresh. The bottle however let's water into it. I kept mine in the shower and it got access water added to it which left it really watered down. It still worked great.

July 10, 2015

It's a pretty good cleanser, it just leaves my skin very dry afterwards.

March 09, 2015

A little harch on skin, so be careful. The cleanser has a strong smell of green tea. Refreshing and affordable

January 11, 2015

My skin is sensitive and was hesitant about trying this. After I cleaned my face, I noticed just a slight whiff of fragrance. It did not strip or dry my skin out. I was amazed. It was gentle on my face.

January 11, 2015

This product from St. Ives is gentle on sensitive skin yet still effective. Unlike the St. Ives green tea scrub, the cleanser is smooth and gentle on your skin while you wash your face. The scent is very light and there is no chemical tingling that some acne washes give you. It is effective on light acne; I don't have very bad acne and am unsure of how it would work on it.