St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 257 in Facial Exfoliators

From Canada’s # 1 Scrub Brand*, this blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Application
Wet face. Apply a generous amount of product over face and neck with fingertips. Rinse with water. Use twice daily for best results.

February 28, 2017

St.Ives has been one of my go-to brands since i was a teenager in the late 80s. Tea tree is something i used to help cuts heal faster. A combination of the two?? seemed perfect for me. i tried it once and now. I am addicted! It goes on nice, smoothes away any dead skin and makes up and washed away cleanly. It has become a bit of a game trying to find it on sale when i have a coupon. Got it for 49 cents once!! Gotta love that!

February 19, 2017

Love , love love this stuff!! It works wonders on my skin, stops acne in its tracks, feels refreshing. Smells really good too. Great price for great product

October 19, 2016

Another one of my favorite facial cleaners that I absolutely love ! The smell isn't overpowering and its totally worth it an after use my face is smoother and looks clearer .. Great stuff!

September 18, 2016

I love all of the St. Ives facial scrubs.

I've bought this product before at a local drugstore and loved it. I find with my skin, products either dry my face out, or irritates my skin... but this did neither! I am so pleased with how this scrub makes my face feel!
    The size of the grains in this product are such a nice size. They don't scratch my face or make me feel comfortable, they just gently clean my pores. The product helps to remove dead and dry skin leaving me with an extremely soft and fresh feeling face.
    I use this product, or the St. Ives apricot scrub, every single morning and it does wonders for my skin. I wouldn't say that it helps to remove/prevent blemishes, but it does not make them worse.

Pros:
    - Consistency
    - Texture
    - Smell
    - Cost
    - Effectiveness

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:
    I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It doesn't irritate your skin while also making it very smooth.

1.5/5

July 15, 2016

I guess you can see from my rating that I wasn't at all excited about this scrub. It is very harsh on my fair skin and scratched it. Also, it made my skin mors red from the scratchiness. I don't recommend.

May 06, 2016

This Green Tea Facial Scrub by St.Ives Is great at clearing and preventing blackheads. Unlike the apricot scrub which contains sharper beads, this one features smooth little scrubbers that help to remove every bit of dirt and oil. It also includes salicylic acid which is great for killing any bacteria and preventing whiteheads and pimples from forming.

I use this product after I remove my makeup as I don't want to push it further into my skin. You only need a small amount of product as a little bit goes a long way. I often use it with my facial brush and I have found that it has definitely reduced the number of blackheads on my nose and chin. If you have any larger ones, I recommend expressing them first as the scrub can't get to really deep ones. Once they are out though, this product will help to stop the blackheads from returning.

This Facial Scrub is abrasive so wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin. However, I don't apply it over my entire face so it could be okay for localized treatments on your nose, chin, etc. You can also control the amount of pressure that you use so if you are gentle, it will be much less irritating. It is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and is sulfate, paraben and cruelty free. This is definitely a regular in my household as everyone loves it!!

April 14, 2016

I absolutely love this product. For the price and the work it does its worth every penny. Clean smelling, gentle yet effective enough to clean my skin and keep it clear.

March 07, 2016

I just love this product!!! I love that it makes my skin feel so refreshingly nice and smooth and clean. I also like that it has 'green tea' in it. Makes it so much better.

February 27, 2016

my all time fav scrub cleanser. Have been purchasing for the third time. Love the smell and the overall feeling after applying the scrub.worth a try if u have a sensitive skin

February 05, 2016

In my 30s I still suffer from breakouts and this scrub, helps keep my breakouts under control leaves my skin exfoliated and fresh. It smells amazing and can use it daily.