St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1483 in Body Lotions & Creams

Indulge your skin and your senses with St. Ives® Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion. Made with naturally sourced orchid extracts and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, this non-greasy luxurious lotion delivers long-lasting moisture to keep your skin touchably soft and hydrated.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

February 21, 2017

I received this body lotion as part of a gift set. I'm in love with the scent! I love that this lotion absorbs quickly into my skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth. The only drawback is that I feel it doesn't last very long, especially if your skin is very dry, like mine during the winter months. Maybe it will be a good summertime lotion for me.

February 08, 2017

I am obsessed with this lotion. I recently tried it at work and it is now all I will use. It smells so amazing and leaves your hands feeling soft and silky, not greasy! My hands are so smooth and dry in this Canadian winter and this lotion helps immensely.

January 06, 2017

I absolutely love this lotion it is perfect for my normal to dry skin. When I put this on at nigh it gives off a very nice light scent, and it also dries very quickly. You can't beat the price for the HUGE size you get either.

December 19, 2016

I use this after a bath sometimes and always have it on hand. I find the scent to be uplifting, it reminds me of summer, so especially on cold dreary days I use it. It's not expensive, and it's nice to buy something that doesn't cost a whole lot but works well.

October 19, 2016

Superstore had it on sale and I knew I had to buy this. I LOVE this lotion! It smells amazing and makes my skin very hydrated and healthy looking. I will definitely continue using this!

September 11, 2016

I did really like this St. Ives Coconut Milk and Orchid body lotion. It has such a pleasant smell, the coconut milk and orchid compliment each other so well! It's a nice lotion that's a little thinner, easy to apply and absorbs nicely. It does leave my skin felling nice and soft. A very reasonable priced lotion that works well.

September 09, 2016

This is my favourite body lotion of the St Ives line. It leaves my skin feeling smooth without the greasy feeling! And I love love loved the smell of this one! I will definitely purchase this again!

August 29, 2016

I was really interested in trying this lotion two of my favorite scents in one. I was quite happy with it. It smells amazing just the right mixture of coconut milk and orchid, not too strong just very subtle. The lotion is ok....it's not the best I've ever used but it doesn't do too bad. It seems a bit watered down. After applying it my skin felt nice and soft but it didn't seem to last too long.

August 28, 2016

THIS SMELL!!! its out of this world. by far the best smelling St. Ives product to date. the actual body wash is really lovely feeling, very creamy and yummy and the smell stays on your skin for a long time. love it!!

August 11, 2016

My favorite body lotion! I love all of the different scents they have from St. Ives.... If you ever get the chance, pick yourself up a bottle of the cranberry/grape-seed scent. I DEFINITELY recommend this.

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads