St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

Indulge your skin and your senses with St. Ives® Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion. Made with naturally sourced orchid extracts and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, this non-greasy luxurious lotion delivers long-lasting moisture to keep your skin touchably soft and hydrated.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

March 18, 2017

I actually first tried this lotion at a relative's house. I liked the scent so much, I had to go out and buy it for myself. The coconut and orchid scent is light and refreshing. My skin is moisturized without being greasy. I love this lotion!!

March 16, 2017

J'ai adoré cette lotion elle agit rapidement et laisse la peau douce cependant l'odeur n'ai pas une de mes préféré si j'avais à racheter je changerais tout simplement de senteur .

March 16, 2017

Wow! This lotion is the best I've ever used!! I can't get enough of it - my skin feels SO soft and hydrated after! Its hard to find a lotion that lasts and this is it! Great price too!

March 06, 2017

J'utilisais déjà des produits de la marque St-Ives, mais lorsqu'ils ont sorti cette odeur là, je l'ai tout de suite acheter. Elle sent tellleement Bonne ! Je l'adore !

February 21, 2017

I received this body lotion as part of a gift set. I'm in love with the scent! I love that this lotion absorbs quickly into my skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth. The only drawback is that I feel it doesn't last very long, especially if your skin is very dry, like mine during the winter months. Maybe it will be a good summertime lotion for me.

February 08, 2017

I am obsessed with this lotion. I recently tried it at work and it is now all I will use. It smells so amazing and leaves your hands feeling soft and silky, not greasy! My hands are so smooth and dry in this Canadian winter and this lotion helps immensely.

January 06, 2017

I absolutely love this lotion it is perfect for my normal to dry skin. When I put this on at nigh it gives off a very nice light scent, and it also dries very quickly. You can't beat the price for the HUGE size you get either.

December 19, 2016

I use this after a bath sometimes and always have it on hand. I find the scent to be uplifting, it reminds me of summer, so especially on cold dreary days I use it. It's not expensive, and it's nice to buy something that doesn't cost a whole lot but works well.

October 19, 2016

Superstore had it on sale and I knew I had to buy this. I LOVE this lotion! It smells amazing and makes my skin very hydrated and healthy looking. I will definitely continue using this!

September 11, 2016

I did really like this St. Ives Coconut Milk and Orchid body lotion. It has such a pleasant smell, the coconut milk and orchid compliment each other so well! It's a nice lotion that's a little thinner, easy to apply and absorbs nicely. It does leave my skin felling nice and soft. A very reasonable priced lotion that works well.