St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

Indulge your skin and your senses with St. Ives® Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion. Made with naturally sourced orchid extracts and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, this non-greasy luxurious lotion delivers long-lasting moisture to keep your skin touchably soft and hydrated.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

October 19, 2016

Superstore had it on sale and I knew I had to buy this. I LOVE this lotion! It smells amazing and makes my skin very hydrated and healthy looking. I will definitely continue using this!

September 11, 2016

I did really like this St. Ives Coconut Milk and Orchid body lotion. It has such a pleasant smell, the coconut milk and orchid compliment each other so well! It's a nice lotion that's a little thinner, easy to apply and absorbs nicely. It does leave my skin felling nice and soft. A very reasonable priced lotion that works well.

September 09, 2016

This is my favourite body lotion of the St Ives line. It leaves my skin feeling smooth without the greasy feeling! And I love love loved the smell of this one! I will definitely purchase this again!

August 29, 2016

I was really interested in trying this lotion two of my favorite scents in one. I was quite happy with it. It smells amazing just the right mixture of coconut milk and orchid, not too strong just very subtle. The lotion is ok....it's not the best I've ever used but it doesn't do too bad. It seems a bit watered down. After applying it my skin felt nice and soft but it didn't seem to last too long.

August 28, 2016

THIS SMELL!!! its out of this world. by far the best smelling St. Ives product to date. the actual body wash is really lovely feeling, very creamy and yummy and the smell stays on your skin for a long time. love it!!

August 11, 2016

My favorite body lotion! I love all of the different scents they have from St. Ives.... If you ever get the chance, pick yourself up a bottle of the cranberry/grape-seed scent. I DEFINITELY recommend this.

August 04, 2016

Recently I got this body lotion and I absolutely loved the scent! Very pleasant and relaxing. I find the texture a bit liquid, not as a usual hydrant cream. It does keep my skin hydrated, but I don't think it would work for people with a very dry skin.

July 16, 2016

St Ives is such a greta brand. Nourishing, hydrating, smells good, reasonable price. It good for any where and every where, every one. I used the apricot face scrub as well and buy it again and again.

1.5/5

June 30, 2016

These products are amazing and they do good with me very sensitive skin, absorbs pretty quickly it isn't too oily and it's not a very have a product

June 30, 2016

This lotion is Incredible! Not only does this stuff smell amazing, it is also great for moisturizing. My skin can be very dry at times and I find with some lotion if you have to put numerous applications to re moisturizer your skin. This St.ives body lotion is the exact opposite! You cannot beat the price and it does not make your skin oily in anyway.