St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

Wrap your skin in soothing hydration with St. Ives® Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion. This formula, with oatmeal and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and rich shea butter, nourishes to hydrate skin for immediate relief from dryness, while it works to restore your skin back to a healthy-looking appearance.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, shea butter, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

January 06, 2017

I have used St Ives body lotions for many years. this new formula is amazing, it quenches my dry winter skin with no stinging upon applying it. The moisturising effect is long lasting and it smells lovely and not too over powering.

January 06, 2017

My daughter recommend i try this...my skin was very dry and now i use it everyday my skin feels smooth and refreshed and i love all the fragrances too. This is a great product.

January 06, 2017

Was looking for a new cream. I like a cream that it thick and creamy but not heavy like some others. This was on sale so I tried it. It is now the only one I buy. My whole family loves it and it is half the price of some other name brand creams even if its not on sale

January 04, 2017

J'adore cette crème. C'est celle que j'utilise que ce soit pour une peau un peu sèche ou pour des démangeaisons légères. Sont efficacité est pour moi presque instantanée.

October 21, 2016

ce produit d'amour sens trop trop trop bon avec ce produit. Je vous le recommande fortement. Il aime également la sensation que celui-ci laisse sur la peau.

October 06, 2016

Smells good and relieves dry and itchy skin. Good to have around especially during winter. It's usually on sale at Walmart for less that $5. You can never go wrong with St.Ives Body Lotions.

September 28, 2016

This St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Lotion is my go to. Always available at a great price on sale (~$3.99) and is a big bottle that lasts forever. I always stock up. It is a non greasy formula that is quickly absorbed into the skin. Smells great too!

September 27, 2016

My legs are so dried that they itch and I tend to scratch them until I bleed so I need a very good cream for very good hydratation. I'm generally in love with St. Ives products so I decided to try this body lotion and honestly it was love at first sight. This cream is wonderful and it works very well with my legs, stopping all itching.

September 23, 2016

Bon produit et rapport qualite prix plus que parfait. Je l'ai utilise sur une base régulière et ma peau a bien appréciée. L'odeur il sent vraiment bien il se fait sans tiraillement .

September 12, 2016

This lotion is light and creamy. I use it after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day! It also keeps my legs from getting itchy after shaving which is very important to me. I've also been using this lotion throughout my pregnancy and still have no stretch marks, which I know they say is genetics and not products but it also keeps my belly from itching too badly so it's a win in my book.