St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Wrap your skin in soothing hydration with St. Ives® Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion. This formula, with oatmeal and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and rich shea butter, nourishes to hydrate skin for immediate relief from dryness, while it works to restore your skin back to a healthy-looking appearance.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, shea butter, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

October 21, 2016

ce produit d'amour sens trop trop trop bon avec ce produit. Je vous le recommande fortement. Il aime également la sensation que celui-ci laisse sur la peau.

October 06, 2016

Smells good and relieves dry and itchy skin. Good to have around especially during winter. It's usually on sale at Walmart for less that $5. You can never go wrong with St.Ives Body Lotions.

September 28, 2016

This St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Lotion is my go to. Always available at a great price on sale (~$3.99) and is a big bottle that lasts forever. I always stock up. It is a non greasy formula that is quickly absorbed into the skin. Smells great too!

September 27, 2016

My legs are so dried that they itch and I tend to scratch them until I bleed so I need a very good cream for very good hydratation. I'm generally in love with St. Ives products so I decided to try this body lotion and honestly it was love at first sight. This cream is wonderful and it works very well with my legs, stopping all itching.

September 23, 2016

Bon produit et rapport qualite prix plus que parfait. Je l'ai utilise sur une base régulière et ma peau a bien appréciée. L'odeur il sent vraiment bien il se fait sans tiraillement .

September 12, 2016

This lotion is light and creamy. I use it after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day! It also keeps my legs from getting itchy after shaving which is very important to me. I've also been using this lotion throughout my pregnancy and still have no stretch marks, which I know they say is genetics and not products but it also keeps my belly from itching too badly so it's a win in my book.

September 07, 2016

Every time I buy a new st Ives product I am blown away by the quality/price commitment they offer. This particular cream has proven to be a new essential item in my skim care routine
I use it nightly and love how it goes one smooth and fries fast. Leaves no greasy residue and the smell is subtle and discreet. Leaves my skin soft and moisturised.

August 28, 2016

i love this body lotion. the smell cannot be beaten. its like putting heaven into your hand and rubbing it on your body. it feels so smooth and luxurious and wonderful!!

July 28, 2016

This is a fantastic lotion. It makes your skin so soft but not greasy at all. And the scent is so comforting. This is the only lotion my husband will use. I have 2 full bottles as aback up all the time. That's how much we love it.

July 19, 2016

I can't get over how affordable St. Ives is and how amazing their products are! Normally you get what you pay for, but not with St. Ives. This body lotion is great. It feels so thick and lush in your hands, it smells good and it's amazing on your body. Applies easily, feels amazing, absorbs quickly and makes the skin feel soft and moisturized. I love this.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted