St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Hydrating Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 596 in Body Wash

Wrap your skin in soothing hydration with St. Ives® Oatmeal & Shea Butter Hydrating Body Wash. This rich and creamy formula, containing oatmeal and shea butter, creates a gentle lather that helps cleanse and moisturize to soothe dry skin. Use daily with St. Ives® Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion to achieve the soft, smooth and healthy look and feel that your skin deserves!

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizer
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

February 18, 2017

I had tried this body wash about 5 years ago and I didn't mind it at all. It has a very nice light scent too it that is not overpowering at all. My husband has used this body wash a multiple of times and he hasn't complained of it smelling too "girly" for him. It has a nice thick creamy texture too it and it lathers very nicely on my loofa. I do not have too use a lot because a little goes along way. I have very dry flaky skin, more so in the winter time and I have noticed that my skin appears very smooth and hydrated not too mention my skin smells very nice afterwards.

There is a couple concerns with this product. 1. It does contain preservatives such as EDTA and other ingredients one can not even read. and 2. Artificial colouring. not a fan of anything that is artificial these days. Would I buy it again....probably not....would I use it if I needed too....yes I would as it gets the job done.

You can purchase this at Walmart for $4

February 18, 2017

This is a pretty basic body wash. I like that it is affordable and has some moisturizing properties. It definitely hydrates better than a gel and it smells good too. I've been buying it off and on for years.

February 01, 2017

Smells so good I could eat this! Really great body wash, lathers really well and washes off without leaving any residue. I find it leaves my skin feeling really clean and soft. Thumbs way up!

January 11, 2017

My boyfriend bought this body wash a while ago and I really like it. It kind of dries out your skin, but not as bad as other body washes out there. It also smells really nice.

January 09, 2017

The main reason for choosing this Body Wash was its cost. There are 709 mL in a bottle for a fair price, which was great. The positive things about this Body Wash is the calm vanilla smell and the fact that it's made of 100% natural extracts.

November 02, 2016

This product is very good ,leave the body very clean and removes impurities from the skin .has good smell . you also helps moisturize dry skin. I love it

August 30, 2016

Alright so this stuff is wicked for the following reasons
    1) you dont need a lot it lathers like crazy so you get a nice chunk of washes from it
    2) smells great
    3) skin feels fresh & clean

The reason i didnt like it
    I have sensitive skin so after this stuff for some reason i was a little itchy...not dry just itchy ..weird. That being said i stress on the fact that i have very very very sensitive skin so i realllllyyy dont think you will be itchy but none the less it was my duty to share that detail.

August 29, 2016

I love this St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash! It smells so good and the smell stays with you long after the shower. It's a very nice rich thick creamy wash that lathers up well. I really feels good on the skin cleanses it well and doesn't dry it out. Leaves my skin nice and clean and soft and moisturizer.

August 26, 2016

I really like this body wash. It smells great, was soft and creamy on my skin and left my skin feeling soft without any left over film or strong smell. Felt clean but not drying

August 23, 2016

I find ST IVes products to be well made, well priced too so I can afford to treat myself to several different scents for my bath, this one made my skin feel like silk afterwards too!