St. Ives Renew & Purify Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 552 in Body Wash

November 01, 2016

J'aime tellement les body wash St-Yves! Ils sentent tous le ciel et la bouteille dur bien longtemps! Celui-ci sent définitivement le paradis! Je le recommande fortement!

October 21, 2016

St Ives has so many wonderful scents and scrubs. I liked the way my skin felt smooth and clean. Didn't have a filmy residual feel after. Definitely would purchase again.

October 21, 2016

Not the highest in quality but does the job for the body
the scent is ok
this is good for all skin types and is inexpensive
not a luxe product but ok

October 21, 2016

The body washs smells good and is pretty good in exfoliating. It isn't too rough on the skin either and works quite well. I will definitely be buying it again

October 21, 2016

St Ives has some really great body washes and this definitely is on of them. It leaves your skin smooth and soft with no residue.I like the scent,some can be overwhelming, but not this one.

October 20, 2016

I am a sucker for any kind of body wash with scrubbing factor - firstly because I tend to have oily skin, fading tan lines and use a hot tub - all reasons to exfoliate. Also, if you like a smooth shave on your legs - exfoliate first is my motto! I tried St. Ives Renew & Purify Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Wash and loved it. Why? The price point is right on - worth every penny! The quality was very good, it was smooth, did not need to shake the heck out of the product, like some, and no oily float on the top. It really did a good job - legs, body and even my face - yes I dared to try it on my 50+ face. It helped even the skin texture, made everything silky smooth and glowing. I would highly recommend this product.

October 20, 2016

This product is probably the best body scrub I've come across. I use it in the shower several times a week and it feels wonderful (especially on my feet). It leaves my skin so soft and smooth, especially when I follow it up with a good body lotion after the shower. The particles in the scrub are very fine and do the job.

October 20, 2016

Awesome Body Wash. Cleans the skin without leaving residue and makes my skin feel like butter. If you have dry skin this can help out very well. It has a nice scent to it as well.

October 20, 2016

Love this product - my skin has never felt smoother! Gentle enough to be used all the time, and the scent is wonderful! This one's going on my Christmas gift list!

October 20, 2016

I love St. Ives products. Always feel so fresh! The great thing is, it's not so watered down so you don't have to use alot and it lasts a good while!!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends