St. Ives Restoring 24 Hour Moisture Body Lotion

St. Ives Restoring 24 Hour Moisture Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1131 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 22, 2014

I have been using this for years and it literally saved my skin. Before finding this, my legs were constantly itchy, I was scratching my legs so much they would bleed. It moisturizes without leaving a residue. I am sensitive to fragrances and this is one of the few that isn't overpowering. I really like that it doesn't contain parabens either. A really great product!

August 13, 2014

Love the delicate scent. Non greasy but seems to just soak right into your skin and make it feel so soft. I have the travel size container that I keep in my handbag and use throughout the day.

April 09, 2012

I'm usually a fan of St. Ives, (apricot scrub!!). The products are affordable and work pretty well, plus they're always available in my small town. So I was surprised to be disappointed this time.
The scent of this lotion is just not for me - it reminds me of some kind of hair product, and not a good smelling one. Plus it is very strong, I find. It actually aggravated me, making my sinuses act up, and the scent really lingers too so it was hard to get rid of.
As for it actually moisturizing my skin, the few times I could stand testing it out, it actually did a good job. The lotion is creamy but not too heavy, and my skin felt nice after using it. It was just unbearable to keep using because of how it smells to me.
Overall, some other chicks may enjoy this product but it definitely isn't for me. I still recommend St. Ives in general, just not this product!

December 08, 2010

I keep a handy tube of this lotion on my desk, every time I get back home I moisturize. It has a great mild scent, absorbs well and leaves my skin feeling smooth.

I've been a skeptic of St. Ives for a little while, but it's back in my good books now!

April 28, 2010

I really love the St. Ives brand of lotion. It is always a great deal for the quantity. I love all of the different types they carry. Especially, this one. It does make my skin soft, it's not greasy, and I love the clean scent. It's perfect and not overwhelming. And it's formulated without parabens and phthalates. Yay!