St. Ives Revitalizing Pear & Soy Hydrating Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 552 in Body Wash

Rejuvenate your skin and delight your senses with St. Ives® Revitalizing Pear & Soy Hydrating Body Wash. Our unique formula with pear extract & soy not only cleanses and softens skin’s texture, but also lifts your senses with a refreshingly delicious scent.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizer
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

October 18, 2016

Nice scent, cleanses well and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. For the price you pay it's definitely a solid option. Yes I'll probably buy this again.

October 18, 2016

I have been happy and satisfied with probably 4 out of 5 products from St Ives that I have bought. St Ives was on sale, so I wanted to try this Pear one. Nummy nummy, it smells so good. I like pear scents, and it is hard to find a lot of pear scented body washes, soap or lotions. This made my skin super soft and my body wasn't itchy or dry after my skin dried from getting out of the shower. I could still smell the light creamy pear scent on my arms later in the day at work. I also had a bath and washed my hair in the bath, so the scent was in my hair too.

As always, I like companies that make products that are Paraben Free, Dermatologist Tested and Hypoallergenic. Also, is claims to be a 100% Natural Moisturizer (with soy and natural glycerin). Even though I got it on sale, the regular price at $3.97 from Walmart is awesome. I can't always get to Walmart as it is 45 minute drive so in town, I go to the drug store and this same product is $6.99 here. So I have to wait for sale prices.

I do recommend this body wash.

October 17, 2016

Ce savon pour le corps sent délicieusement bon!! J'adore l'utiliser lorsque je prends ma douche le matin...je trouve que c'est une excellente façon de commencer la journée. J'aime également le fait qu'il hydrate bien la peau. Bravo St-Ives pour la qualité et les bons prix sur vos produits!!

October 16, 2016

Les produits St. Ives sont tres bien. Ce savon en particulier sent très bon et ne laisse pas de pellicule sur le corps après s'être laver avec comme certain savon le font.

October 15, 2016

St. Ives products are really nice! They never seem to disappoint. I love the scent of this body wash. It has a great pear scent! I love the way it leaves my skin feeling after my shower. I feel really clean and my skin is soft from the hydrating ingredients.

October 14, 2016

Le savon fait une belle mousse épaisse et laisse la peau douce et propre. Le parfum est juste assez puissant et doux pour s'allier avec notre parfum préféré.

October 14, 2016

ce produit est tout simplement wow. Odeur très douce mais super agréable de poire . Ca sent frais . La peau est douce et super hydraté. Le format est gros et pas besoin d`une grande quantité pour un effet parfait.

October 12, 2016

I would describe it as a 'generic' body wash that cleanses and hydrates, although my pet peeve with companies and marketing is the use of 'tag lines' or false advertising such as 'revitalizing'. I'm not even sure what that refers to, and they don't need to resort to the use of such phrases. Would I recommend it over another 'generic' brand? Probably not. But it's the equivalent.

October 12, 2016

This is a nice light body wash. I love the smell - very sweet but not overpowering. It lathers very well. The bottle is big so you can use a lot and not worry!

October 12, 2016

J'aime ce nettoyant pour le corps, il est peu cher et sent très bon. La bouteille offre une bonne quantité de produit pour le prix. Par contre, n'est pas assez hydratant pour ma peau.