St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to improve the healthy appearance of skin, this moisture-rich formula contains a combination of collagen & elastin proteins along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, helping to revive your look and moisturize dry skin all day long.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

September 26, 2016

Great smell and the price can't be beat. It's a little bit lighter than what I look for in a moisturizer as I can tend to have fairly dry skin, however because of the price I can use more. Non-irritating and when in a bind I have used it as a facial moisturizer before.

July 28, 2016

What I love the most about St.Ives is the price. You can get a pretty good quality item for a really decent price so if you are on a budget its not a hard thing to incorporate into the montly budget.
This product works really well. I use it on my legs arms, chest and neck and my skin and body feels silky and lovely when I do . I find it blends well, does not feel greasy or oils and I have not had one experience with breaks outs or irritations.
I would recommend this to anyone to give it a try .

July 27, 2016

J'adore les produits St. Ives. La crème pour le corps Collagène et Élastine en plus de sentir merveilleusement bon, tiens très bien ses promesses. En plus de rendre ma peau plus belle, elle hydrate très ien, ce qui rends ma peau douce. De plus, les produits St.Ives sont très bons marchés et ils sont aussi efficaces que les produits beaucoup plus dispendieux!

July 26, 2016

J'adore cette crème. Cela fait plus de 6 ans que moi et mon conjoint utilisons cette crème. Texture mi légèrete et facile d'utilisation. Au début de l'application je trouve l'odeur un peu trop forte mais heureusement elle s'estompe rapidemment et je sens l'effet d'hydratation immédiate. Quelques fois je l'applique au visage avant le dodo et à mon réveil j'ai la peau plus hydrater et mes ridules moins visibles. Hydrate et raffermit la peau. C'est ma principale crème de corps!

July 24, 2016

I'm a huge fan of St.Ives products, but unfortunately this one wasn't a home run for me. I found that it left a sticky residue to my skin and it didn't absorb as quickly as their other creams.

July 24, 2016

Th cream is easy to absorb and the fragrance is acceptable however the cream moisturizing effect does not last for long and I will have to apply it every 3 hours or so. Overall, it is good for the price

July 24, 2016

I'm a big St Ives fan. And I love body lotion! My skin tends to get really dry if I don't put anything on it. So I thought this was perfect for me. And it is really nice. It's very rich and creamy, and applies nicely. But it stays on the skin. It takes forever to absorb so I had to wait a long time before I could put my clothes on. Which is not what I'm looking for in a body lotion. Too bad.

July 20, 2016

This has been my go to lotion ever since I was a teenager. I love the smell and its not greasy and makes your skin soft. It also is affordable and available at most stores even at the grocery store.

July 19, 2016

Cette crème est tout simplement INCROYABLE. Tout d'abord, elle sent divinement bonne! La texture est légère et très facile à appliquer. La peau absorbe rapidement et il n'y a aucun fini collant ou désagréable. Côté qualité/prix, c'est parfait. L"emballage est gros et le prix est petit. Je ne cesse de racheter cette crème.

July 19, 2016

Provides great coverage ! Absorbs really well and skin is soft following use. No greasy feeling afterwards . Slight scent but not overpowering . Pleasant mild scent . A little bit of this cream goes a long way. Reasonably priced .