St. Ives Smoothing Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 552 in Body Wash

Reveal the radiance of fresh, vital skin with St. Ives® Smoothing Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash. Containing 100% naturally sourced exfoliant and apricot extracts, this formula exfoliates away dull, dry skin as it cleans.

Use daily with St. Ives lotions to enjoy skin that looks and feels smooth, healthy and full of life!

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Exfoliant
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

August 29, 2016

Love the natural exfoliants in this. Skin feels smooth and fresh after showering. Smells amazing and big bottle for the money. I use on a daily bases and wouldn't change body washes.

August 02, 2016

J'aime bien ce savon. Il sent super bon et la bouteille ne se vide pas rapidement. Par contre, son odeur ne reste vraiment pas longtemps et c'est ce qui me repousse.

July 18, 2016

I love it. The smell is great it's just right not overpowering. I felt that it did a great job and my skin felt so smooth and moist afterwards. I think this would be good using even a couple times a week.

July 17, 2016

J'ai acheté ce produit récemment et je l'ai adoré. On sent qu'il exfolie la peau et ne fait pas seulement la nettoyer en surface. De plus, son bas prix est très accessible à tous. Je le recommande fortement.

July 16, 2016

I am obsessed with body scrubs. I love how they feel. This one has been my go to for a lot of months now. Its not harsh on the skin and it leaves your skin feeling soft and very hydrated.

July 15, 2016

This product is great. Has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and renewed. It does a good job exfoliating my skin but still feels gentle enough for daily use. I definitely recommend this product.

July 15, 2016

I do not usually use body wash but l try this product and l love it, my skin is oily and this helps with this, l love to wash my face with this and it feels amazing every time l use it.

July 15, 2016

I was super excited when I saw this product at Walmart as it was really affordable and smelled amazing. After using it however I noticed that my skin was really rough and red from the harshness. I thought it could be because my skin might have to get used to it so I tried it again a few more times with no improvement. My skin is drier than it was before so I can't really recommend this product and I won't be using it in the future!

July 15, 2016

Love this product! Gets rid of my dry skin and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Smells nice and the texture is consistent with other exfoliating products.

July 15, 2016

I really enjoy the light soft smell and not to mention.. who doesn't love an exfoliant! It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It's become a staple in my daily shower routine.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye