• St. Ives Soy Milk and Lotus Blossom Moisturizing Body Wash
  • St. Ives Soy Milk and Lotus Blossom Moisturizing Body Wash

St. Ives Soy Milk and Lotus Blossom Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #489 out of 552 in Body Wash

This moisturizing formula nourishes the skin with the natural ingredients Soy Milk and Lotus Blossom. Skin is left feeling clean and soft. Formulated for extra-dry skin.

July 06, 2016

I love the smell and texture of the body wash. I have dry sensitive skin so it is hard to find body washes that don't irritate me. This one was great with my skin I never had any rashes or hives after getting out of the shower. It didn't moisturize like I had hoped but it didn't leave my skin feeling more dry then before my shower like many soaps do.I would deffinately use this body wash again and again .

January 05, 2016

This was nice ,the scent was nice and soft, it lathered up really well, overall a good body wash

September 08, 2014

Blown away by yet another great product by st Ives. I am a religious user of the body lotion. I am very pleased and will continue to use this product as it makes my skin feel great.

July 10, 2009

smooth, sweet smell, doesn't dry out skin, perfect

April 22, 2009

I bought this body wash because I was looking for a new scented body wash that I felt was not too perfumey but smelled nice and subtle. I really like the smell of St. Ives Soy Milk and Lotus Blossom Moisturizing Body Was. I find that its moisturizing qualities are mediocre...better than some body washes but not as moisturizing as others. I did find that it is not drying and did not feel like it left a film on my skin like other washes do. I would buy this product again, mainly because I like the scent and because it works.