St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1171 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 20, 2017

I got this in my stocking for Christmas and have been using it since then. It is a perfect moisturizer for winter as it isn't too light but still absorbs quickly. It is non greasy and leaves my face feeling moisturized. I have been using it in the morning and at night.

January 26, 2017

This is a nice moisturizer - it's light and absorbs really nicely into the skin - but I haven't really noticed any reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, even after using it daily for 2 months. If you're looking for an anti-aging moisturizer, this is not it.

January 25, 2017

I have been using this moisturizer for a while now, on my face and neck. It has a nice feel when rubbed in. And I notice a difference after using it. It doesn't clog my pores and feels good when make-up is applied over top.

January 17, 2017

I really love this product. It goes on so smooth almost like water so you can use the tiniest amount which makes it a great value. It has a super light smell and works well to moisturize my combination skin.

October 22, 2016

I absolutely love this product! I have eczema and extremely dry skin. When I put this moisturizer on my face it makes it so smooth and all my dry flakes go away.

October 17, 2016

I thought this was a decent moisturizer, but since I'm over 30 I'm looking for a little more oomph. Maybe I'm just mourning my 20s skin but I always have this hope that an early signs of aging moisturizer will turn back the hands of time.

Don't get me wrong, for the price point this product is pretty good. I thought it absorbed well and feels nice on the skin. Just not enough of a difference on my fine lines though.

October 15, 2016

Great value for your money. Think this a good drugstore moisturizer, it does keep my skin smooth and soft. I can't say I noticed the timeless skin aspect, but my skin looks soft and it has cleared up almost all my dry spots. Definitely this is worth the money.

October 14, 2016

C'Est parfait pour les peau sensible et un usage quotidien. Il s'éteint bien et laisse la peau naturelle, sans effet luisant ou matifiant. C'est un petit prix en plus!

October 14, 2016

Belle effet lisseur sur ma peau. Rend ma peau belle et plus lumineuse. Petit prix pour le gros format. N'irrite pas ma peau sensible lors de l'application quotidienne.

October 11, 2016

This a just a standard face cream. It helps keep my skin moisturized, but it doesn't do anything other than that. I never notice a change in the firmness in my skin after using this product. It smells nice. Really nothing to rave about. I say buy it if you want a regular face cream.