St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 17, 2017

I really love this product. It goes on so smooth almost like water so you can use the tiniest amount which makes it a great value. It has a super light smell and works well to moisturize my combination skin.

October 22, 2016

I absolutely love this product! I have eczema and extremely dry skin. When I put this moisturizer on my face it makes it so smooth and all my dry flakes go away.

October 17, 2016

I thought this was a decent moisturizer, but since I'm over 30 I'm looking for a little more oomph. Maybe I'm just mourning my 20s skin but I always have this hope that an early signs of aging moisturizer will turn back the hands of time.

Don't get me wrong, for the price point this product is pretty good. I thought it absorbed well and feels nice on the skin. Just not enough of a difference on my fine lines though.

October 15, 2016

Great value for your money. Think this a good drugstore moisturizer, it does keep my skin smooth and soft. I can't say I noticed the timeless skin aspect, but my skin looks soft and it has cleared up almost all my dry spots. Definitely this is worth the money.

October 14, 2016

C'Est parfait pour les peau sensible et un usage quotidien. Il s'éteint bien et laisse la peau naturelle, sans effet luisant ou matifiant. C'est un petit prix en plus!

October 14, 2016

Belle effet lisseur sur ma peau. Rend ma peau belle et plus lumineuse. Petit prix pour le gros format. N'irrite pas ma peau sensible lors de l'application quotidienne.

October 11, 2016

This a just a standard face cream. It helps keep my skin moisturized, but it doesn't do anything other than that. I never notice a change in the firmness in my skin after using this product. It smells nice. Really nothing to rave about. I say buy it if you want a regular face cream.

October 11, 2016

Ooooh I haven't used this facial moisturizer in along time but I bought it again for my husband months ago. I switch from one moisturizer to another. But there's a couple that I religiously use.

Anyway, as from what I can remember when I was using it, this moisturizer is very light and not so thick. It is not greasy. My husband used it for dry spots because of his psoriasis breakouts and it help soften up his skin. The scent is very neutral. It can be used by anyone. It is also affordable and one of good St.Ives product I have tried.

October 10, 2016

I bought this moisturizer because i ran out of the one i usually use and i wanted an affordable replacement for time being. I was impressed with it did the job perfectly without leaving greasy residue. I tried it as a primer but it didn't work well my makeup felt cakey. But its perfect as a moisutizer will definitely buy again.

October 10, 2016

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer is just about the best bang for you buck out there when it comes to effective moisturizers. The container is easy to open, the lotion absorbs fast and it lasts without any greasy film. The fragrance is lovely, very light.

kristina13 added a new review for