St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 546 in Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Extracts
- With Kaolin Clay
- Paraben Free
- Non-comedogenic
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives

December 29, 2016

I use this product once a week and it does its job. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It applies smoothly and dries in a decent time but it does leave my skin a bit dry afterwards.

December 17, 2016

This product really is timeless. I've been using it on and off since I was a teenager. It goes on very smooth and leaves my skin very clean, soft and even hydrated a bit.
    It doesn't dry out the skin too much, just enough to get rid of any extra oil.

October 17, 2016

I really like this face mask. I'm pretty new to face masks in general so I wasn't sure which one to buy. However, I decided on the St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask because I wanted to try to limit my oily and acne prone skin, it was affordable and I've bought other St. Ives products in the past and liked them.

The texture of the mask felt really good going on - a cool temperature and a smooth consistency. I'm guessing that would be from the clay but I'm not sure. As it dried, it got cakey and felt tight but it didn't flake off or anything. After I washed it off, my skin felt amazing! It felt super clean, very soft to the touch and it helped to control shine and oil. I haven't been using it regularly enough to see if it would limit my breakouts, so I have to make a point to use it once a week for acne prevention.

Overall, I was really happy with this product. I would definitely purchase it again and I would for sure recommend it to others.

October 16, 2016

I absolutely love anything St Ives. Nice, light and refreshing products. No harsh smells. Very easy to apply. I love receiving these products as gifts and my family knows it. The scrubs are my favourite products to use.

October 15, 2016

This product wasn't the best for me and didn't clean my pores after i cleansed and took my makeup off.. it also hurt my face a little bit... so for me I don't like it

1.5/5

October 14, 2016

Nope. I prefer other brands. Just not this one. No product from this brand really works for me. I would not buy any st.ives products becuaee it just doesn work on me.

October 14, 2016

Was surprised of how it works on my skin. Didn't expect such an amazing result and feeling after using it. Leaves my skin fresh, firm and silky. Worth every penny.

October 14, 2016

C'est un masque bien ordinaire, avec une formule qui s'éteint bien. Il est peu dispendieux mais peu efficace. Il permet de rafraîchir la peau pour se relaxer mais il faut un usage bi-hebdomadaire absolument!

October 11, 2016

Un bon masque pour le visage. L`argile est toujours très agréable et elle laisse une effet de fraicheur . Facile à appliquer et ne pique pas du tout au séchage.

October 11, 2016

I buy this when it goes on sale and I have to say it is one of the better firming masks I have have tried. It leaves my face feeling clean, soft and my skin does feel tighter after using. St Ives products never disappoint me!