• St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion
  • St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

February 17, 2016

I have literally tried almost every self tanner on the market and just before i was about to give up, St Tropez was introduced to me. I adore this tanner. It is so easy to apply with the mit and it is SO natural looking. This is a must have!

July 23, 2015

I'm totally new to this product and my goodness, it was worth every penny! It goes on evenly without much of a scent and the colour lasts a good amount of time, depending if you shower everyday or not! Fantastic realistic colour!

July 16, 2015

This does not turn me orange I use this all the time in the winter. I love St. Tropez self tanners!

June 08, 2015

I love St. Tropez! I always use the bronzing mousse and suggest buying the mitt for an easier application. It gives you a great colour and never leaves you orange. Best way to give yourself a quick at home tan with no skin damage!

March 15, 2015

I love St Tropez self tanner. It is slightly expensive, but it works great. I can apply it all over my body, without fear of it streaking or turning me orange. A great product.

October 24, 2014

I am a very very pale girl who, try as I might, has just never been able to tan naturally. This is probably a blessing in disguise and I'm sure some day I'll be happy that I never laid out frying my skin, but right now I just want to be tanned and glowy! Luckily I found the St Tropez products and I can achieve this without doing any damage to my skin. The only downside is that it EVER fades.. can I be this gorgeous tanned shade for the rest of my life please?! I love that it's not sticky, it dries instantly, and the colour is so natural looking.

October 23, 2014

i dont use this on my face but its amazing on my body, cant be beaten!

October 07, 2014

My go-to self bronzer. I'm a naturally pale girl who tans VERY EASILY, so I like to try to keep some of my colour throughout the winter with this natural looking tanner. The foam is easy to apply and has no crazy scent. love it!

July 08, 2014

This has to be one of the best all time self tanners out there. It doesn't leave you orange or odd smelling instead a beautiful bronze hue. It is a little sticky until it dries after a few minutes but after that feels great and silky on the skin. I am pale fair skinned and using the med/dark in the bronzing lotion leaves me with a great tanned color.

May 23, 2014

I'm not one to dole out a lot of cash on self-tanner (I've been a loyal L'Oreal Sublime user for years! Hello, $17.99!)

I have always wanted to try St. Tropez (I've tried everything on the market -- one of the perks to reviewing products for a living) and FINALLY took the plunge and bought it myself at Shoppers Drugmart.

Oh. My. Lanta! Goodness gracious, great balls of fire! This stuff is AH-MAH-ZING! No orange-ness, just deep, dark brown tan!

I would highly suggest this to anyone who is looking to invest in a good self-tanning product. It's a bit costly -- but has great results! I do suggest, however, to wear gloves. This product comes out brown (instant colour -- AND you can see where you've applied it), but it turns your hands brown -- quickly!