St tropez sunless tanner Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

August 16, 2016

FAVORITE TANNING PRODUCT EVER! Okay so let me tell you I've tried it all, and while I do have 2 favorites, one is way too expensive and needs to be ordered online, not practical. I use the regular foam in the white bottle, and the luxe oil (which I've found at winners). The good thing about this is if you buy it at pharmaprix/shoppers drug mart, you get ALOT of points. Besides that, this tan has never failed me and if you apply it properly (with the mitt) and exfoliate and moisturizer as indicated, it'll last about a week, which is awesome.

July 27, 2016

The application is so easy with the tanning mitt yes it is expensive but amazing leaves no streaks but a nice sunkissed look to the skin it does need a couple hrs to dry they could develop a faster drying formula

July 04, 2016

While this sunless tanner is going to set you back a bit more...it is a solid investment for a flawless glow. Goes on smoothly and downs leave that sunless tan "stink". Make sure you use with a tanning mitt to save your hands and also this allows you to use less product.

June 28, 2016

I love this product. It is so easy to use. I always make sure I used the St Tropez tanning mitt when I use this product for a streak free tan. It looks natural and doesn't have the awful self tanner smell!

May 27, 2016

Hands down a great self tanner. This was the first product I have ever used when I decided I wanted to start self tanning. It's been almost 7 years and I still come back to St.Tropez.

March 17, 2016

This is a great self tanner. Isn't as funny as drugstore ones and I like the glove that it comes with to apply it. It kind of has a strange smell but I think most self tanners do.

March 03, 2016

The St Tropez sunless tanner gives your skin a wonderful tanned look! It is easy to use, and looks very natural. I didn't have to use much foundation, or concealor on my face because it concealed everything!

February 13, 2016

This tanner gives a natural looking tan and easy to apply without streaks. However, if you don't shake it VERY well before applying, you won't get any of the active product- I have woken up several mornings without a tan! It is also light and not sticky like many of the other tanners. A little goes a long way- worth the investment. Beware, in my experience, this product does seem to expire after a few months.

October 19, 2015

Doesn't smell terrible and doesn't make the sheets brown. A great decision for sunless tanner.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge