Starbucks Bottled Coffee Frappuccino® Coffee Drink Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 534 in Coffee

February 15, 2017

I love these starbucks drinks its smooth and yummy and it has many flavors but i love this flavor the most i think it should be more in here than just this size of a bottle though.

February 08, 2017

These drinks are a nice treat every once and a while, and I like how I can easily pick it up at many different locations (gas station!) for a quick pick me up if I need it and don't want a hot coffee. I just don't drink them all the time because they are so sweet.

February 02, 2017

Auparavant, j'achetais souvent la boisson starbucks caffé Frappuccino. Il est idéal pour apporter avec soit et tu le boit quand tu veux. Mais après un certain bout de temps, je commençais à trouvé que la boisson devait lourde et grasse. Mes goûts on peut-être changé, mais je ne l'ai pas acheter depuis un certain temps.

January 31, 2017

I think these Starbucks drinks are great, and really hit the spot! I tried the Mocha one and would buy it again! But the other flavours are pretty enticing too. I rate this a 5 ⭐️ and can't wait to try the rest of them.

January 16, 2017

I bought this drink a few times. Must admit it is a bit too sweet for my taste and EXTREMELY expensive for just 1 bottle but a quick caffeine fix when you have no other alternative.

January 16, 2017

I tried these for almost free with coupons and have been hooked ever since. I'm not a big coffee drinker but these are amazing! My favorite is the white chocolate mocha

January 05, 2017

Not the best frap I have tasted. Find it too sweet and way too expensive for one drink. I would rather just go to Starbucks and order one fresh. Would not buy this ever.

December 19, 2016

I used to be obsessed with these when I was working. They are so easy to just buy and drink for a quick pick me up. They are delicious! The only downside is if they aren't on sale, they can be kind of pricey and they are very sugary, and high calorie. If you don't care about sugar and calories though, it's a really tasty drink.

November 30, 2016

when i have a short break at work and don't have the time to make it all the way to a coffee shop i often grab this, although i do find it a little too much on the sweet side, but it does give me that little bit of an extra kick to make it through the rest of my shift

October 19, 2016

N'étant pas une grande adepte du Starbucks,j'ai été agréablement surprise d'aimer autant ce breuvage.Je l'ai essayer à la vanille et au caramel et j'ai adoré les deux, malgré le caramel qui était vraiment sucré.Je le recommande, il se vend dans les dépanneur il est donc facile d'accès et pas trop cher!