Starbucks Bottled Coffee Frappuccino® Coffee Drink Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 560 in Coffee

March 17, 2017

This is definitely good for someone who likes cold coffee and has a sweet thooth.. i found them to be very sweet and high in sugar. I can see this being enjoyable in the summer on a hot summer day.

March 08, 2017

When I used to work downtown I would spend so much on Frappuccino's at Starbucks so imagine how happy I was when I found out they have bottled Starbucks Coffee. It's a nice light coffee taste which is my preference because I don't like overly strong coffee. It's sweet but not too sweet. This product is sold at the local Dollarama near my house for 2.00$ a bottle which in my opinion is well worth the money. They would probably sell it for far less if it wasn't packaged in a glass bottle. Either way it costs less than going to Starbucks directly. Starbucks bottled coffee come s in many Flavors Mocha being my favorite and Vanilla being my least favorite. In my opinion the vanilla is way more sweet.

March 04, 2017

Awful!! I was so excited to try this when it came out but omg it was horrible! I only managed to take a few sips and I couldn't finish it. It did not taste anything like a frapp and was just ick

March 04, 2017

These frap drinks are way too sweet for me. I can't even get through a whole one without it getting too sickly sweet. The taste is good in this so if you don't mind the sweetness, this could be for you. But, because it's way too sweet I can't recommend it.

March 04, 2017

Lorsqu'il fait chaud l'été, je vais me procurer ce breuvage au dépanneur pas très loin de chez moi et c'est toujours un succès ! il y a plusieurs saveurs, tout aussi bonne les unes que les autres, malgré que j'Ai un petit faible pour celui à la vanille.

February 28, 2017

I'M OBSESSED! I love these drinks. Smooth taste, not too many calories. Only downside is that most locations sell only the smaller bottles which are not worth the price that they sell them for.

February 28, 2017

For me this drink tastes much better when it is very cold. As it gets warmer it loses its appeal and i start to notice how sweet it is. I like the vanilla flavour the best. Some groceries will sell them in 12-packs if you want to have them at home, and it's a bit less expensive than picking one from a convenience store.

February 15, 2017

I love these starbucks drinks its smooth and yummy and it has many flavors but i love this flavor the most i think it should be more in here than just this size of a bottle though.

February 08, 2017

These drinks are a nice treat every once and a while, and I like how I can easily pick it up at many different locations (gas station!) for a quick pick me up if I need it and don't want a hot coffee. I just don't drink them all the time because they are so sweet.

February 02, 2017

Auparavant, j'achetais souvent la boisson starbucks caffé Frappuccino. Il est idéal pour apporter avec soit et tu le boit quand tu veux. Mais après un certain bout de temps, je commençais à trouvé que la boisson devait lourde et grasse. Mes goûts on peut-être changé, mais je ne l'ai pas acheter depuis un certain temps.