Starbucks Bottled Coffee Frappuccino® Coffee Drink Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 481 in Coffee

November 30, 2016

when i have a short break at work and don't have the time to make it all the way to a coffee shop i often grab this, although i do find it a little too much on the sweet side, but it does give me that little bit of an extra kick to make it through the rest of my shift

October 19, 2016

N'étant pas une grande adepte du Starbucks,j'ai été agréablement surprise d'aimer autant ce breuvage.Je l'ai essayer à la vanille et au caramel et j'ai adoré les deux, malgré le caramel qui était vraiment sucré.Je le recommande, il se vend dans les dépanneur il est donc facile d'accès et pas trop cher!

September 18, 2016

The best 200 calories i drink,i cant have it everyday but often, i love the taste of it, good ice cold coffee, not too sweet but just right. Price is good

September 18, 2016

I purchased the Starbucks bottled coffee Frappuccino coffee drink in White Chocolate Mocha. It's very tasty! I can't say how it compares to the in-store drink since I've never had one. There's 300 calories in the 405 ml bottle. It's a nice treat on a hot summer day. Given the price and the calories, it's not something I will have everyday but it's so tasty that I will purchase some as a treat. I recommend.

September 14, 2016

I buy this coffee from time to time; I drink it cold or hot; I think this is an addict for me, once you try it you never have anough; I find this drink very rafreshing; for those who find it a bit too sweet, just take an other empty bottle and fill it half with your own coffee and half with this coffee and you'll find it less sweet and very delicous. It not recommend for diabetic but half & half, that way you don't cheat too much....

August 08, 2016

I am a huge Starbucks Fan, but this stuff is sort of gross. Once my family and I were camping outside of Aspen and this was all I could find for coffee in the mornings and after a while I choose to go without caffine rather than drink it. This is a moma of 6 talking, going without caffine is like cutting off an arm! Check out my other reviews at ChildApproved.blogspot.com

August 03, 2016

If you are looking for a nice treat on a summer day then this product will do the trick if you are a coffee and Starbucks lover like me. These beverages are pretty sweet but have a very nice flavour and the quality you expect from a Starbucks product. High in calories so don't over consume, packaged in a nice glass bottle with resealable lid so you don't have to drink it all in one sitting. I prefer to serve it over ice or freeze for a few hours.

June 29, 2016

I found these at the grocery store. I'm a big fan of iced coffee type drinks so when I tried this I really liked it. It's great that it's in a bottle that you can recap and put back in the fridge. The price is great as well. There are sales and coupons to buy them very cheap!

May 30, 2016

I am an avid Starbucks goer and I have tried all their drinks. Starbucks is known for sweeter drinks, so this drink is pretty typical for them. I personally do not enjoy it as much as their fresh drinks. They are also very high in calories and I consider them a full meal. They are unbelievably sweet and not worth the calories.

May 19, 2016

Not as good as an iced coffee straight from the coffee shop, but still dangerously tasty. I try not to buy these very often because they are quite pricey and would rather have the real thing if i am going to splurge. These are great to have when you are experiencing a craving and their arent any coffee shops nearby.