Starbucks Cafe Mocha

Starbucks Cafe Mocha Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 481 in Coffee

December 02, 2016

This drink costs way too much, let's face it.. If i'm paying more than $5 for one drink it better have some alcohol in it.. but when it doesn't this is the next best thing! Made perfect every time I order it, the Chocolate taste is rich, the temperature always perfect to sip immediately, the fresh whipped cream.. Most importantly they make it with Espresso to give us that boost in our step!

Their picture is inaccurate, I am describing a hot drink :)

March 22, 2016

Starbuck's Mocha is definitely the best one. You need to sell your car to buy one but the taste is so good! Chick! You need to try one! It's perfect for a study day.

March 22, 2016

Cafe Mocha is my favourite hot drink I get everytime I go to a coffee shop. I love myself a mix of chocolate and coffee. Starbucks' Cafe Mocha is one of the best I've drunken so far. It's expensive but it doesn't disappoint in taste! It’s not too strong and not too light either. It's sweet tasting and more milk chocolaty than bittersweet, which is exactly what I like. I also always ask for whipped cream too! It helps cools down the drink a bit so I can start drinking it right away. I love it!!!!!

October 10, 2015

Have never had this, and I simply have to some day. Look delicious

October 10, 2015

Starbucks makes a nice tasting mocha, it has the perfect amount of chocolate and coffee mixed together to perfection. Nice on a cold winter day.

October 10, 2015

Most of the time I find a mocha too sweet but it's a nice dessert once in a while. The chocolate taste is deep and rich and there is just the right amount of espresso flavour.

April 02, 2015

I usually get this one sugar-free so it isn't as sweet. It's a nice muted mocha flavour rather than an in-your-face sweet hot chocolate flavour. Sometimes I will add either white mocha or toffee nut to this as well for a bit of a change!