Starbucks Caffe Espresso Frappacino Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 481 in Coffee

October 26, 2016

Honestly Terrible it tastes chalky and had an almost acidic taste.The after taste was terrible I expected more from the Starbucks brand. I would never purchase this product and I would never recommend it.

June 17, 2016

oh you bet I love the espresso frappuccino especially when extra tired and need extra caffeine within my system!
Same great taste with even better caffeine energy levels.

Good flavours, good taste!!! Good price for the amount, as it keeps me full for a long time!!!

I enjoy it greatly

January 28, 2015

Now these come in two flavors where i am from and that is vanilla and mocha i personally love the mocha its still sweet but not as sweet as the vanilla ones. It does great for a boost of energy with out the extreme effects of energy drinks. Comes in different sizes too for those of you who want more or less, it also is reseal able so you do not have to drink it in one go and is cold so in summer it does wonders. I fin it has a great taste its not over powered by the coffee unlike some of the cold coffee drinks i have tried. I strongly recommend it and im not a coffee drinker so that says a lot.

January 08, 2015

Get it with non-fat or soy milk and it really brings out the espresso flavour.

December 11, 2014

The Starbucks Caffe Espresso Frappacino doesn't just come with a fancy name, it also comes with the joy and satisfaction that only a perfectly hand crafted Frappacino can bring. Simply delicious.

November 24, 2014

Love it make me feel im in utaly with my friends and enjoy a really nice coffee

November 21, 2014

I like this taste but the price is high

September 09, 2014

LOVED IT! It could just be that I'm a coffee addict, but I'm pretty sure anyone would love it just the same. Amazing!

May 28, 2014

I am a Starbucks drinker. Hot or cold it doesn't matter. However, this new line up of drinks especially this one is terrible. WAYYYY too sweet and just all around bad.

May 27, 2014

I will admit that Starbucks is about the best coffee out there but it is a bit to pricey for my budget. I love the Frappacino's the most but any others I have tried are excellent too. I wish they weren't so high priced, and that there was one just a bit closer to where I live. Perhaps its a good thing that they aren't closer to me, I would probably be there all the time and have to give up something else to afford my coffee fix. I do love my coffee and Starbucks is one of the best places to go for a good cup of java. Staff are great, willing to fix your order to your exact specifications but once again a bit to pricey for my means.