• Starbucks Caffe Verona
  • Starbucks Caffe Verona

Starbucks Caffe Verona Reviews

Ranked #429 out of 511 in Coffee

January 13, 2017

I've been a fan of Starbucks products since my wife introduced them to me 5 years ago. Now not only do we visit Starbucks, but we bring some of their products home. Mainly in the form of the Caffe Verona Dark Roast K-cups. Same great Starbucks taste you can have at home! Also available in Whole Bean or Ground!

June 10, 2016

I absolutely love Caffe Verona. I don't usually buy Starbucks at the grocery store but thought I'd give it a try a few weeks ago. I was very impressed by the bold flavour, freshness and quality. I use an espresso machine, love it strong, topped with a little foamed milk. Superb!

March 05, 2015

I love this coffee from Starbuck's it is a strong and bold dark roast. The flavour is perfect with a chocolate chip cookie or a lemon bar. I love all the different notes this coffee has. A beautiful roast.

August 04, 2013

The price of this product isn't great. But the chocolatey/nutty notes in the coffee definitely make up for it! To make it taste even better pair it up with a delicious chocolate cake! YUM!

July 10, 2013

This is a dark roast option from Starbucks. It has such a strong chocolate note that it almost tastes like a mocha. It's dark, rich, and heavenly. Available in beans, ground, or K Cups.