Starbucks Caramel Frappucino Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 481 in Coffee

November 30, 2016

When i was in university starbucks was the closest place to purchase a coffee beverage from, when i got a colder drink i usually went for this, i could never get one bigger than a grande otherwise it was too sweet and i couldn't finish it, i also find occasionally after a grande i feel a little sick

October 16, 2016

Une gaterie. un peu trop sucré amis tellement bon en bouche. Très rare que j`en achette , mais ca reste une gaterie comme un dessert. Très agréable , le format est bon le prix un peu élevé, mais ca reste spécial

October 12, 2016

Sooo tasty, loving it, but when u try to loose weight its too much calories, but it taste really good, i love caramel flavour and of course coffee itself not too strong

October 12, 2016

These are absolutely amazing! I definitely try not too have too many as the cost can add up but when I am in the mood to splurge this is one of my favorites!

September 15, 2016

I love the Caramel Frappucino, it has a nice smooth coffee flavour with lots of yummy sweetness to go with it...whipped cream and drizzle is a must!! We get this more as a dessert rather than our everyday go to drink.

April 27, 2016

The Starbucks Caramel Frappucino is a delicious treat!
It's my favourite frappucino flavour that they offer.
It is super sweet though, so a tall is usually more than enough for me.
I love this beverage in the summer on a hot day.
It's not a regular purchase for me because it's quite high calorie wise.
And... it's not the same without the whip cream!
Nice amount of caffeine. I certainly feel the alertness from it without
that shakes.

April 27, 2016

Caramel beverages from Starbucks are my absolute favourite, the caramel frappuccino is the perfect drink for cooling down in the summer, I love the caramel crunch frappucino, tastes great with just the perfect amount of caramel, not too sweet. But loads of calories of course.

April 27, 2016

It's my "go to drink" when visiting any Starbucks location! It's such a refreshing drink during the summer. The combination of coffee and caramel is perfect! I always ask for caramel drizzle on top of my whipped cream. And if I want an extra caramel boost I ask for an extra shot of Caramel sirup. The ice is pulced super fine, so you never get a chunk of ice stuck on your straw. It's a winner in my book!

April 11, 2016

I love the strong coffee flavor and the caramel and whipped cream all on top, it's like drinking a dessert. Of course mine isn't complete without chocolate drizzle. A perfect treat. So delicious, yummy❗

March 11, 2016

Its not too sweet and taste amazing like a yummy dessert. I would tell anyone that love desserts should try this drink or that love caramel. Yummy :) :0