Starbucks Caramel Frappucino Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 560 in Coffee

March 10, 2017

I mean for me, there is not one Frapucciono that I have tried at least once. The price might seem like a lot, but it is worth every penny, Best drink and dessert I will take other a pastry any day.

February 02, 2017

This is like a dessert! A little bit of caffeine and a whole lot of yummy. It's filling and decadent. If I feel like I need a pick me up, this is my go to.

January 11, 2017

Love Starbucks salted caramel Frappuccino. They are perfect to cool down on a hot summers day. All the ingredients they use taste high quality. The whip cream is the best.

November 30, 2016

When i was in university starbucks was the closest place to purchase a coffee beverage from, when i got a colder drink i usually went for this, i could never get one bigger than a grande otherwise it was too sweet and i couldn't finish it, i also find occasionally after a grande i feel a little sick

October 16, 2016

Une gaterie. un peu trop sucré amis tellement bon en bouche. Très rare que j`en achette , mais ca reste une gaterie comme un dessert. Très agréable , le format est bon le prix un peu élevé, mais ca reste spécial

October 12, 2016

Sooo tasty, loving it, but when u try to loose weight its too much calories, but it taste really good, i love caramel flavour and of course coffee itself not too strong

October 12, 2016

These are absolutely amazing! I definitely try not too have too many as the cost can add up but when I am in the mood to splurge this is one of my favorites!

September 15, 2016

I love the Caramel Frappucino, it has a nice smooth coffee flavour with lots of yummy sweetness to go with it...whipped cream and drizzle is a must!! We get this more as a dessert rather than our everyday go to drink.

April 27, 2016

The Starbucks Caramel Frappucino is a delicious treat!
    It's my favourite frappucino flavour that they offer.
    It is super sweet though, so a tall is usually more than enough for me.
    I love this beverage in the summer on a hot day.
    It's not a regular purchase for me because it's quite high calorie wise.
    And... it's not the same without the whip cream!
    Nice amount of caffeine. I certainly feel the alertness from it without
    that shakes.

April 27, 2016

Caramel beverages from Starbucks are my absolute favourite, the caramel frappuccino is the perfect drink for cooling down in the summer, I love the caramel crunch frappucino, tastes great with just the perfect amount of caramel, not too sweet. But loads of calories of course.