Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 481 in Coffee

November 30, 2016

This is my go to drink from Starbucks, i usually add two more shots of espresso and always get this in a venti, i love the smell of it and it tastes amazing, pretty much the only drink from starbucks i actually like

September 24, 2016

Aside from the frappucino this is my go to hot drink at Starbucks. I just love this drink. Not very sweet just perfect! I don't put any more sugar. Starbucks coffee is really good

August 03, 2016

Caramel Macchiato is my favourite drink at Starbucks. Starbucks is more expensive then most coffee shops but it is nice to go there for a treat. The atmosphere is nice and quiet and they have lots of nice desserts to go with your coffee.

May 31, 2016

Though very expensive, a 1 pump skinny caramel macchiato is my favourite hot beverage at Starbucks! It gives me enough caffeine and is just slightly sweetened with a twist of caramel on top!

May 12, 2016

This was the first hot drink I tried at Starbucks, and I still love it. I don't find it as sweet as some of the other starbucks drinks, and it isn't loaded down with whipping cream. The caramel flavor really hits the spot. I enjoy them occasionally on cold mornings and whenever I get a deal for them from the Starbucks emails! (my favorite thing about registering my starbucks card!)

May 12, 2016

My go to hot drink from Starbucks. I love that the caramel flavour isn't a sweet caramel and the drink overall is very dry. It's a super smooth coffee. I always order it for my boyfriend as well because he's not much of a Starbucks drinker and never knows what to order.

May 12, 2016

The Caramel Macchiato is my go to drink from Starbucks! Love this drink, although i always get it half sweet (sometimes the sweetness is a tad to much for me). On a hot day i get the Iced version and it will change your life! Love the little chunks of caramel that come through the straw its like a little treat. Best drink for any type of weather. Perfect pick me up :)

April 23, 2016

This is a great treat from Starbucks. It has the perfect amount of creamy milk, coffee flavor and rich, buttery caramel. It is a bit in the sweet side, but every so often it's really great to drink.

February 12, 2016

My favorite treat at Starbucks - I usually drink black coffee so this really is a treat for me once in awhile. I do find the standard recipe to be too sweet, but have learned to ask for a half-shot of caramel and love it!

February 12, 2016

This is one of my favourite drinks at Starbucks. As with most Starbucks drinks it is pricey, but at least you know what you are going to get when you order. It's sweet, but I don't find too overly sweet, and the drink still tastes good if it cools off.